Brady has not committed to playing in 2018

On 4/21/2018 at 11:03 PM, The Red King said:

So you don't think Brady had a hand in getting Jimmy G traded?  I'm asking honestly, not being sarcastic.

IMO I think BB wanted trade Brady for a kings ransom and start Jimmy G.   I also believe when he went to Kraft with his idea, Kraft said in not so many words “are you High! If you have trade one of them it is Jimmy G and not Tom!”  Which put BB panties in a bunch as he was told no for like the first time ever in NE by Kraft. 

Since nothing is being said by ANYONE the reporters having a field day with “anonymous source” this and that and everyone eating it up like gospel truth.   Fact is no one knows outside of those three for sure what happened. 

I cannot believe that the Patriots didn't keep Jimmy G, I also cannot believe they only traded him for a 2nd rd pick when he is better than all of the QB's in this draft. I also cannot believe that they lost to Nick Foles in the Super Bowl. If Brady decides to not play this year the Patriots are going to sink to the bottom of the division faster than a cargo ship filled with lead bricks. I think Kraft may be loosing it and as a Bills fan I hope its a 20 year losing festival.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

36 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I cannot believe that the Patriots didn't keep Jimmy G, I also cannot believe they only traded him for a 2nd rd pick when he is better than all of the QB's in this draft. I also cannot believe that they lost to Nick Foles in the Super Bowl. If Brady decides to not play this year the Patriots are going to sink to the bottom of the division faster than a cargo ship filled with lead bricks. I think Kraft may be loosing it and as a Bills fan I hope its a 20 year losing festival.

they definitely screwed the pooch.  The pooch being Kraft,  so....  Kraft screwed himself.  

Good or not they could have gotten much more for Jimmy G at the end of the 2018 season than they did midseason.