Brady has not committed to playing in 2018

I would be absolutely shocked if Brady retired this season. 

And I may be in the minority here, but after watching him kick the Bills arse for the last 15 years, id actually rather not watch him walk away from the game still on top like he is now. 

It would be a heck of if a lot more satisfying to see him finally fall off that cliff and/or see the Bills start winning some games against the Pats while Brady is still their QB. 

Im not saying I'd be sad if he retired... not by any means. But it'd be more fun watching that dynasty crumble with Brady still on the field. His temper tantrums would be legendary I bet! lol 

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I really, really, really want Brady and Belichick to both be motivated to leave the other one holding the bag.

I see Tommy Boy retiring after the season and Bellychick sticking around another couple trying (vainly) to prove that it was mostly him and that he can do it with a QB he actually drafted and thought would be good.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Good question.  I think when they show up to OTAs that's viewed as a committment; when they don't, that's viewed as an open question unless there's some reason.

Is Shady at OBD for "voluntary off season workouts"?

Remember when he missed a day of voluntaries to attend his daughter's Bday?  It was quite a to-do around here...

8 hours ago, wagon127 said:

He just threw for 500 passing yards in his last game. He isn't retiring until he starts playing poorly. Gronkowski has a better chance to retire, given all of his injuries.

with his 3 primary receivers missing or badly damaged, and no RB,  he threw 500 yards

I think Brady will be the type to hang on as absolutely long as he can, perhaps ultimately leading to him being pushed out b/c he  can't do it himself.

He may hit the wall very suddenly (it's happened before) but he is showing no signs of it so far.

I say he plays another 2-3 years.