Who is your favorite current Bill?

8 hours ago, richstadiumowner said:

RICHIE I , for a long time. I couldn't believe the hit job the enemydia did on this guy and was over the top when we signed him.

Agreed. They still own his rights. I'm disappointed in his recent nonsense, but I will continue to wear my jersey on game day. I bought them for my father and brothers as well as soon as he signed. Love Kyle too obviously. Honorable mention to Tre. I love his attitude.

32 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Sean McDermott-- How can he not be? He leads this team with his demeanor of toughness, yet class and style. He gets his team fired up and to play as a team. He helps gets rid of less productive or bad attitude players. He has me trusting the process, as he also looks like Mr. Clean and Superman on the sidelines and at oress conferencrs with his physique and appearance. He claps for positive energy. He can get on players that slack. He is not afraid to make a risky coaching player change decision, yet reverse that next week if it did not eork out. He can seem like your friend, father and brother. 

I forgot to add Beane, too. Seems smart, methodical, detailed, organized, confident, saavy, personable, tough and analytical, and yet willing to listen to the fans. Ok, I put a little butter there at the end, assuming he will be getting us a top qb in tbe draft...

44 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Sean McDermott-- How can he not be? He leads this team with his demeanor of toughness, yet class and style. He gets his team fired up and to play as a team. He helps gets rid of less productive or bad attitude players. He has me trusting the process, as he also looks like Mr. Clean and Superman on the sidelines and at oress conferencrs with his physique and appearance. He claps for positive energy. He can get on players that slack. He is not afraid to make a risky coaching player change decision, yet reverse that next week if it did not eork out. He can seem like your friend, father and brother. 

He had me livid at the tyrod benching. Water bridge, WE MADE PLAYOFFS, for the first time in my real fandom and since my first bills experience crying abiut MCM as a chillun

1 hour ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I believe I recently heard some discussion about the Detroit Lions not having a 1000 yard rusher in several years, with the last one being Reggie Bush.

It's 2 in 14 years I believe.  Kevin Jones in 2004 and Bush in 2013.  That is atrocious.