Who is your favorite current Bill?

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Peterman... Because all his cards are currenly on the table. (or is it the floor?)  Yep... That's my guy!

Say what you will but he goes out swinging

Surprised not more love for hyde

My favorite current Bill is also my favorite all time Bill: Kyle Williams.

A close second for me was Eric Wood. Within the span of two seasons, I may well see BOTH of my favorite Bills retire.

Who's up next? With any luck, the dude in my avatar pic will ball out and make it an easy decision. Lord knows the Bills could use the pass rush boost.

In the past my favorite player on any season's squad tended to be a backup like - for example - Roland Hooks back in the late 70s.

But now my pick as a favorite player is a bit cliche: KW.  How can you not love this guy's heart and loyalty?  

And I have to give an Honorable Mention to another star player - Shady.  I thought he was an immature, self-absorbed punk when we first signed him.  But I've grown to love his team-first attitude.  He demonstrated a warped kind of genius  when he gave Sammy an envelope full of targets!  

It's got to be Kyle Williams.  Guy's been giving it all and overachieving for 13 years.  Not bad for a 5th round pick.  Strong locker room guy too.

On offense, I can't believe I'm say this, but it's Shady now that Wood is gone.  I didn't like Shady when he came over here.  He seemed like an arrogant, self absorbed punk to me who was more interested in firing shots at the Eagles when he first came over than trying to acclimate himself into the Bills organization.  He's been a great leader and has rarely complained since coming here.  I was wrong.

Edited by Doc Brown