Aaron Rodgers 'You've got to trust the process'

TSNBDSC

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Is hinkie still GM? Idc how good they are now, that tanking is embarrassing.. 1 or 2 seasons is okay. I'd fire him in a hot minute

Yeah, it’s definitely a catch 22.  You basically screeed over your fans for 3 years, not trying to win.  Of course now, they have 2 superstar players and are one of the most dangerous teams in the nba.  But you shouldn’t be awarded for losing. 

Personally, it’s kinda why if we would have missed the playoffs last year, it would have been a total disaster.  This team have little talent right now and needs all the high picks it can.  My nightmare was not having a high enough pick to get a qb.  Hopefully they can make it happen.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

And yet, they wouldn't be where they are without it.

So, there's that.

Sure they could. Ask a competent GM like ainge for the Celtics

And uh.. they're not really lighting up the NBA. for all that tanking they're now just a playoff hopeful, like the bucks, jazz, Celtics, raptors, heat.. all teams pretty much built through draft. Which of those teams had the worst continuous record in sports the major sport league's history?? The GM sucks. Anyone can tank for that long and get an okay team. A better GM like ainge don't need that.

Ps everyone sorry to hikack about basketball. 

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The Sixers pre-tank and the Sixers post tank is all the proof you need that it worked.

Trying to compare the sixers (an historically incompetent franchise) to the Celtics (one that's not incompetent) is disingenuous at best.

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The Sixers pre-tank and the Sixers post tank is all the proof you need that it worked.

Trying to compare the sixers (an historically incompetent franchise) to the Celtics (one that's not incompetent) is disingenuous at best.

Then compare them to the raptor or jazz, just listed like 8 teams for you that didn't screw their fans over for 3 years.

I get tanking, play your young guys and all that when you feel the season is over. Sixers were tanking from day 1. Little respect. Like I said, I'd be a good GM if the FO let me go on the worst record in history.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Then compare them to the raptor or jazz, just listed like 8 teams for you that didn't screw their fans over for 3 years.

I get tanking, play your young guys and all that when you feel the season is over. Sixers were tanking from day 1. Little respect. Like I said, I'd be a good GM if the FO let me go on the worst record in history.

List the players acquired by tanking from day 1 and you'll see why it was the right thing.

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:
4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:rolleyes:

Oh and don't forget nerlens and okafor, the GM couldn't even tank well

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:rolleyes:

Is fultz a superstar? Last I checked donavan Mitchell is the best of that class

18 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

And uh.. they're not really lighting up the NBA. for all that tanking they're now just a playoff hopeful, like the bucks, jazz, Celtics, raptors, heat.. all teams pretty much built through draft. Which of those teams had the worst continuous record in sports the major sport league's history?? The GM sucks. Anyone can tank for that long and get an okay team. A better GM like ainge don't need that.

Ps everyone sorry to hikack about basketball. 

The 76's aren't a "playoff hopeful".  They are in the playoffs.

The 76ers have the 5 best record in the NBA.  they were 7 th in scoring. 

The 2 best players on the Celtics were not drafted by Ainge.  Same for his best player last season. 

Of Miami's 7 top scorers/starters, only 2 were drafted by Miami (and one was a million seasons ago).

Three of the Raptors top 5 scorers were not drafted by Toronto.

The 76ers GM "sucks" because he has turned around a bad roster and drafted his way to a solid playoff team.

This is an impossible take to "take" seriously.  You don't even watch the NBA, do you?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The 76's aren't a "playoff hopeful".  They are in the playoffs.

The 76ers have the 5 best record in the NBA.  they were 7 th in scoring. 

The 2 best players on the Celtics were not drafted by Ainge.  Same for his best player last season. 

Of Miami's 7 top scorers/starters, only 2 were drafted by Miami (and one was a million seasons ago).

Three of the Raptors top 5 scorers were not drafted by Toronto.

The 76ers GM "sucks" because he has turned around a bad roster and drafted his way to a solid playoff team.

This is an impossible take to "take" seriously.  You don't even watch the NBA, do you?

I do. I've watched the 76ers for 7 years lol. Whatever. I'm over it