QB2QB

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

one would think, but they have lesser odds of getting their no. choice at qb vs. getting their no.1 choice non qb at 3.

i wouldn't be surprised. if they do go qb , they have leftovers and if the gmen take a qb, they are in a quandary.

You are right.  My assumption is the Jets are going QB.  I think before they traded they had to think the Browns were going QB at #1 and if the Giants stay put at #2 that they don't go QB.  That could change and the QB they coveted could be gone.

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

I will guarantee you, he will not be a Bill.

We are moving up to get a QB (Rosen or Darnold) This is obvious. 

As a gm  you do not trade away your starting qb and not have a plan/ agreement in place.  

We are moving up, Beanes and the bald gingers job depend on it. Anything less would be an utter failure. 

Is it maybe possible that they did not think that Taylor could get them where they want to go and, therefore said “let’s take what we can get for Taylor and take our chances finding someone better”?

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m not saying I’m a bad mofo. I’m  saying he is overly sensitive and couldn’t run with the Gilmore girls without his feeling hurt.  

Once again  the point goes right over your head, once again...

Sorry, I obviously can’t hang with your intellect.

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Is it maybe possible that they did not think that Taylor could get them where they want to go and, therefore said “let’s take what we can get for Taylor and take our chances finding someone better”?

No. You do not sabotage your career by taking a HUGE risk like that. Tyrod got us to the playoffs for the 1st time in a 100 years. You do not trade him without a plan in place, a backup with 4 starts is not the plan.  

We will move up and get our QB. Beans and The bald gingers job depend on it.

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

You are right.  My assumption is the Jets are going QB.  I think before they traded they had to think the Browns were going QB at #1 and if the Giants stay put at #2 that they don't go QB.  That could change and the QB they coveted could be gone.

thereby sending maybe allen and mayfield...or rosen and mayfield down the charts. the jets lost their front 4 and so there's that and could maybe covet a weapon like barkley....or they have the chance to move back and double what they gave up....possibly.

i think that something will happen that no one saw coming and it will re shape things after. jmo

There are so many moving parts in this draft process that it's simply impossible to know how things are going to work out. 

1.  Who do the Bills have as their #1 QB?

2.  Do the Bills believe more than one QB is worth an aggressive trade up for?

3.  Will the Bills be able to find a partner to trade up with?

4.  Will the Bills QB(s) be gone before they can trade up?

5.  Do the Bills see a prospect like Randolph or Jackson as viable alternatives later in the 1st?

6.  Will the Bills feel pressured to trade up to snag a Randolph or Jackson to prevent another team (Pats/Phins/Cards) from grabbing them?

7.  If everything falls to sh** on draft day, and the Bills don't get a QB they want, is there a trade for Foles in the works?

I enjoy looking at mock drafts and enjoy all the speculation here on this board about the draft.  The truth of the matter is that there are so many variables that can't be controlled for that any predictions and mocks about who the Bills are going to grab at QB are pointless.  Entertaining, but pointless.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

There are so many moving parts in this draft process that it's simply impossible to know how things are going to work out. 

1.  Who does the Bills have as their #1 QB?

2.  Do the Bills believe more than one QB is worth an aggressive trade up for?

3.  Will the Bills be able to find a partner to trade up with?

4.  Will the Bills QB(s) be gone before they can trade up?

5.  Do the Bills see a prospect like Randolph or Jackson as viable alternatives later in the 1st?

6.  Will the Bills feel pressured to trade up to snag a Randolph or Jackson to prevent another team (Pats/Phins/Cards) from grabbing them?

7.  If everything falls to sh** on draft day, and the Bills don't get a QB(s) they want, is there a trade for Foles in the works?

I enjoy looking at mock drafts and enjoy all the speculation on the board here about this draft.  The truth of the matter is that there are so many variables that can't be controlled for that any predictions and mocks about who the Bills are going to grab at QB are pointless.  Entertaining, but pointless.

Well done.  

Personally, I wouldn’t give up more than a 2nd for Foles and I would not even want to do that.  Doesn’t mean i’m right, just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

No. You do not sabotage your career by taking a HUGE risk like that. Tyrod got us to the playoffs for the 1st time in a 100 years. You do not trade him without a plan in place, a backup with 4 starts is not the plan.  

We will move up and get our QB. Beans and The bald gingers job depend on it.

Again in order to move up you need a willing partner.  

58 minutes ago, Carter said:

I will guarantee you, he will not be a Bill.

We are moving up to get a QB (Rosen or Darnold) This is obvious. 

As a gm  you do not trade away your starting qb and not have a plan/ agreement in place.  

We are moving up, Beanes and the bald gingers job depend on it. Anything less would be an utter failure

No it doesn't  

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Well, because the poster actually contributed something to the board with his post unlike you did with yours. See how that works?

Here we go again. Irish being his critical little self. 

I can’t believe I need to do this but,

Let me explain. Ops op was general and not concise, his random post has no point. How does this pertain to us? Is the question. 

Now get get off your high horse, put that little white belt of yours between your legs and mind you p and q s.  Next time Think before spouting off or at least be accurate before completely embarrassing yourself. 

Thanks son. 

45 minutes ago, Bills365 said:

I'm sensitive huh? lol what cause little kids like you cant have a little respect for the op for sharing information? You and your crew lol to funny. Get to bed gotta be up for school in the morning

Youre sensitive because you like to over-react and exaggerate situations. 

Trust me, my man, you need to mature if youre going to make it in this world, it’s real. You need to be fit to survive...and being overly sensitive will cloud your judgment. Just a tip. 

Edited by Carter

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

Let me explain. Ops op was general and not concise, his random post has no point. How does this pertain to us? Is the question. 

Now get get off your high horse, put that little white belt of yours between your legs and mind you p and q s.  Next time Think before spouting off or at least be accurate before completely embarrassing yourself. 

Thanks son. 

Trust me, my man, you need to mature if youre going to make it in this world, it’s real. You need to be fit to survive...and being overly sensitive will cloud your judgment. Just a tip. 

Internet Tough Guy is tough. 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Thanks son. 

Actually, the op was rather specific, not general; very concise; not random at all; and did, in fact, have a point. How does it pertain to us? Despite your attempts to provide your opinion as fact, the truth is that there is a possibility that Rudolph could end up on our team. At the very least, it is relevant topic as he is a QB in a draft where we need a QB. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

No it doesn't  

I'd say his job definitely depends on getting this right. 8-8 and 9-7 won't cut it, and I don't think we get past that consistently without an above average QB.

Whatever he does, he has to get this right. Or at least have a quick plan B that gets it done.

5 hours ago, Carter said:

Thanks son. 

So which banned poster did you come back to life as???  Looking at your post count and knowledge of other posters...

• Like (+1) 1