Cowboys Expecting 270,000 People to Attend the Draft Next Week

10 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Easily the most overhyped event in all of professional sports.

And if anyone’s gonna milk it to the max, of course it would be Leatherface.

...go back to the early 70's when it was SEVENTEEN rounds......would be a mini epic series...............

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...go back to the early 70's when it was SEVENTEEN rounds......would be a mini epic series...............

A bunch of dudes smokin’ cigs and shufflin’ papers in the Holiday Inn ballroom would never sell these days.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

The NFL won’t use every seat at AT&T Stadium for its draft next week, instead creating an “end-zone theater.” But the Cowboys still expect around 25,000 fans to witness the selection process inside the stadium each day.

this isn’t to bad I’m going and was worried it be way to big 

How does that get them to 270,000?

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

How does that get them to 270,000?

25,000 inside the stadium for the actual draft, the rest outside at the 'Draft Festivities"...........

Plus its Texas, everything bigger their, like their math and counting skills.......

Its like the Inauguration, it might only look like 25k people, but when Jerry and the NFL are done counting and doing their math, it was atleast 250k (probably all Cowboys fans too......)

The one comment only mentions that the outdoor festivities are free, I'm sure the NFL and Jerry are charging if you want to sit inside the stadium for the actual draft....

Edited by apuszczalowski

13 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

I'll be there day one only.  Attending the exclusive, official Chiefs pre draft party then attending day 1, even though KC has no round 1 pick.  Since I live down here.....nothing better to do on a thursday evening.  

drafttickets.PNG

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1