Cowboys Expecting 270,000 People to Attend the Draft Next Week

The NFL won’t use every seat at AT&T Stadium for its draft next week, instead creating an “end-zone theater.” But the Cowboys still expect around 25,000 fans to witness the selection process inside the stadium each day.

this isn’t to bad I’m going and was worried it be way to big 

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

bro you just took the words out of my mouth.

wtf?

i want to call bulls**t, right?  I mean... right? :wacko:

It's a 3 day event in a huge venue.  Those numbers are not outrageous. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's a 3 day event in a huge venue.  Those numbers are not outrageous. 

Yeah, i get you, the cowboys stadium and all, over three days and such.  I just never imagined that many people was even a remote possibility!  You've just kind of blown my mind over here! :)

Still... I would be curious about what the final count is after it's all said and done.  Because I would be willing to be that "expectation" will still be on the high side.

Anyone want to take a high/low bet, for bragging rights? :D

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...100 bucks a ticket....$20 for a draft....$15 for a hot dog......Jurrah got his legal fees back from the Commish in a nanosecond...........

It's actually free to attend the draft.

NFL Events | NFL.com | NFL.com

NFL Draft Festivities at AT&T Stadium – FREE, No tickets required!

NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero®, invites families and fans of all ages to enjoy a FREE admission, three-day football festival held outside of AT&T Stadium in Arlington from April 26-28, 2018. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, spanning the size of nearly twenty-six football fields, fans of all ages and teams may participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more!

*You are exposed to weather at NFL Draft Experience so please dress appropriately. *NFL Draft Experience is free and no tickets are required.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's actually free to attend the draft.

NFL Events | NFL.com | NFL.com

NFL Draft Festivities at AT&T Stadium – FREE, No tickets required!

NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero®, invites families and fans of all ages to enjoy a FREE admission, three-day football festival held outside of AT&T Stadium in Arlington from April 26-28, 2018. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, spanning the size of nearly twenty-six football fields, fans of all ages and teams may participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more!

*You are exposed to weather at NFL Draft Experience so please dress appropriately. *NFL Draft Experience is free and no tickets are required.

...LOL...I know......so Jurrah charges $89 bucks for parking and saves you $11, right?...........

• Haha (+1) 1