Draft Plans and Food Ideas

34 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I like the idea of a nice super bowl style spread, but we are probably having a baby in the next week so just watching the draft will be an accomplishment this year

Might as well watch the draft, new baby no one will be sleeping!   DVR that sucka in case the announcers lull the new arrival to sleep, you'll want to be able to repeat!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m going to get drunk and stick my dick in some mashed potatoes. But that’s tonight. For the draft I’m going to watch it at Santoras in Buffalo somewhere 

...even after all of these years, old habits still die hard (no pun intended).............

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Depends (multi-pack), Bourbon & popcorn........AND....500 count Excedrin as I read through all of the "fire Beane....fire McD.....fire EVERYBODY..." threads post draft.....and definitely MORE Bourbon....

What kind of Bourbon ?

Draft day 2017 I was stuck at work and had to listen to most of it on the radio. When the Bills picked up an extra first rounder for this year, I made it a point to make sure I was off this year. So I took a weeks vacation next week for no other reason than to enjoy the draft like the good old days.

I’ll be stuck on the couch for three days with a draft book or two, and my laptop. Also like Kirby, watching the Pels game 6 if it goes that far.

Haven’t decided on food yet. I’m leaning towards pizza and wings because I’m a bit burned out on crawfish after Easter Sunday.

11 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Draft day 2017 I was stuck at work and had to listen to most of it on the radio. When the Bills picked up an extra first rounder for this year, I made it a point to make sure I was off this year. So I took a weeks vacation next week for no other reason than to enjoy the draft like the good old days.

I’ll be stuck on the couch for three days with a draft book or two, and my laptop. Also like Kirby, watching the Pels game 6 if it goes that far.

Haven’t decided on food yet. I’m leaning towards pizza and wings because I’m a bit burned out on crawfish after Easter Sunday.

Pizza and wings from Dominos? 

(How are you) 

Just now, CajunBillsBacker said:

Good, brother, and you?

No way, I don’t do chain pizza and wings. I usually do my own pizza and wings on the grill.

Doing well loving retirement.  

Was at a wedding in Memphis last year and dominoes pizza and wings was serve your self.  

That’s all my nephew could afford. 

13 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Depends (multi-pack), Bourbon & popcorn........AND....500 count Excedrin as I read through all of the "fire Beane....fire McD.....fire EVERYBODY..." threads post draft.....and definitely MORE Bourbon....

Thoughtless Gentleman brand bourbon, I hope.

19 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Doing well loving retirement.  

Was at a wedding in Memphis last year and dominoes pizza and wings was serve your self.  

That’s all my nephew could afford. 

dang, in Memphis I am sure there was some Q joint that would have put together some pulled pig, beans, and slaw for cheaper than Domino's

• Like (+1) 1

Used to have a party with 20-30 people. At least 15 were just casual football fans just there for the party. They would get bored halfway thru and start asking when the game starts then stand in a group in front of the tv. It was terrible, never again.  Now it's just 3-4 people that study college football all year and have notebooks full of their own scouting reports, some wings, and a few 30s. 

11 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Used to have a party with 20-30 people. At least 15 were just casual football fans just there for the party. They would get bored halfway thru and start asking when the game starts then stand in a group in front of the tv. It was terrible, never again.  Now it's just 3-4 people that study college football all year and have notebooks full of their own scouting reports, some wings, and a few 30s. 

Hmm..gotta be honest..that does sound like a lot of fun either:lol: