Miami at buff week 17?

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I could see us playing Miami twice late like this year.  I can also bet we play NE* in second half.  And Green Bay in the winter, too.

I’m praying we play at Green Bay early, because I plan to be there unless it’s at Christmas. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I actually really dislike the whole idea of divisional to end the season. I know why they do it, but after a few years, it gets old. 

Agreed it automatically forces some matchups which isn't necessarily good.

Just now, corta765 said:

Agreed it automatically forces some matchups which isn't necessarily good.

Not to mention, and I realize what this says about the East, it allows the Pats a guaranteed week off. 

The problem with the schedule these days is that there's way too much overthinking about what games should be good. Then we have to deal with s*** like Miami on 3 straight PT games. Dang idiots. 

Every time the NFL braintrust tries to make something better, it gets worse. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m praying we play at Green Bay early, because I plan to be there unless it’s at Christmas. 

Oh yeah.  It’ll be the first thing I look for.  I’ll be there for sure if it’s sept-nov.  might not be able to make it if it’s around the holidays 

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Oh yeah.  It’ll be the first thing I look for.  I’ll be there for sure if it’s sept-nov.  might not be able to make it if it’s around the holidays 

My sister has lived nearby for 23 years and I’ve never visited. She’s noticed. Our parents (and now her daughters) have lived near me, so she always does the traveling to get together. Getting to a game at Lambeau is a good enough draw for me. 

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

My sources say it's going to snow

Did your source tell you this at a high level business meeting? 

When do they announce the schedule anyway. I remember people making a big deal about it, but when is that? Is it even determined at this point? 

54 minutes ago, ******* said:

Reported this on wgr in the 3 o’clock hour. Said to take it with a grain of salt

Three years in a row of the home finale being the Dolphins? I feel we are due for a Patriots week 17 at home instead.

2 hours ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Miami in Buffalo in December.  That's 1 win the Bills just have to find 9 more.

....careful what you wish for...just lucky we prevailed, 38-21......

.."Light snow and sleet and eventually a full-on barrage of near whiteout conditions didn’t stop Ricky Williams from rushing for a career-best 228 yards at Buffalo on Dec. 1, 2002. "...