Aaron Rodgers frustrated!!!

KGun12TD

36 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rogers and Peyton Manning have so much in common.

Both carried dreadful rosters for most of their careers, which has the more damaging side effect of propping up mediocre to awful head coaches. Caldwell and McCarthy are one and the same.

Lots of people here sung the praises of McCarthy as a coaching genius just a few seasons back.  

Mike McCarthy is an awful coach, and there has been a string of bad GM's. They lack consistency on offense, and when you have the best QB in the league and can't be consistent with an offensive minded coach (that calls his own plays) your in trouble.  

Edited by MURPHD6

9 hours ago, kdiggz said:

so did Tebow.  we can probably get him for pretty cheap.  make a trade with the Mets.  get it done Beane!

We can wait til his baseball contract runs out and then franchise him.  If the Mets sign him then the Jets have to give us two first round picks.

Can't believe you took me seriously Milton.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Lots of people here sung the praises of McCarthy as a coaching genius just a few seasons back.  

He's been mediocre the last few years, living off his early success.   Now he's scrambling to hang on to the job and I'm not surprised Rogers is growing wary of what's going on in GB...

If he's frustrated in Green Bay, do you think he'd be happy with the team that would surround him in Buffalo?  Not.  Not to mention it's improbable that the Packers' brass would risk their careers unloading him.

Having said that, in a perfect (Bills') world,  it would be far better value backing up the truck for Mr. Rodgers than using the projected draft capital to move up to #2 for an unproven rookie QB. Mr. Beane should at least make a call...

2 minutes ago, KOKO NFL said:

If he's frustrated in Green Bay, do you think he'd be happy with the team that would surround him in Buffalo?  Not.  Not to mention it's improbable that the Packers' brass would risk their careers unloading him.

Having said that, in a perfect (Bills') world,  it would be far better value backing up the truck for Mr. Rodgers than using the projected draft capital to move up to #2 for an unproven rookie QB. Mr. Beane should at least make a call...

Maybe Beane could offer him the quarterback / assistant GM position.  It would be a promotion but no more money unfortunately. 

.......sounds like he's been talkin' to McBeane & McD.............

Rob Demovsky

@RobDemovsky

Aaron Rodgers on whether he wants more input on decIons the Packers make. "You have to trust the process ... and the process works." Added "they're paying me to play quarterback... and there's interest on both side in getting (a... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0777939462003888407-4 

As much as I like Rodgers, he's not getting any younger and, if we're going to invest that much in a QB, I'd rather it be on a rookie who can be "that guy" for the next 12-15 years instead.