Aaron Rodgers frustrated!!!

KGun12TD

At least he won one superbowl, as it really does seem GB has wasted THE best QB. Brady gets the nod for his 8th presence and 5 wins at the SB, but Rodgers is damn good! Certainly on Brady and Manning's level

Edited by Jerome007

12 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He shouldn't have a say in personnel decisions but they've wasted the prime of the GOAT QB. It's sad.

he has his SB, that's a lot to ask for in the very competitive NFC during his career

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Green Bay has wasted his career for the most part.

The coaching staff and roster are awful. Without him they are a bottom feeder. With him they win 11-12 games.

People like to say Rogers is the best QB in the league. Sadly, that team has pretty much blown its chance to do something special with his career. 

I would like to think that GB "takes a message" from how they performed without Rodgers last year but I'm not sure they have

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I would like to think that GB "takes a message" from how they performed without Rodgers last year but I'm not sure they have

hard to be humble with back 2 back Hall of Fame elite SB QBs taking up all these years

Rogers is proof that you need to pair your QB with a good coach as well, or you can only go so far.

Just like Indy in Manning's days, their "score a lot but don't field a defense and don't have a running game" approach will win you 12 or 13 games in the regular season and send you packing once the playoffs roll around.

Unfortunately for Rogers, those regular season wins keep his HC employed.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Rogers is proof that you need to pair your QB with a good coach as well, or you can only go so far.

Just like Indy in Manning's days, their "score a lot but don't field a defense and don't have a running game" approach will win you 12 or 13 games in the regular season and send you packing once the playoffs roll around.

Unfortunately for Rogers, those regular season wins keep his HC employed.

Or cheating.

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I would prefer a proven player like Lamar Jackson he won the Heisman.

so did Tebow.  we can probably get him for pretty cheap.  make a trade with the Mets.  get it done Beane!

Players involved in personnel decisions? It makes so much sense, particularly after what's happened in Cleveland with LeBron. That franchise has turned into a soap opera, to the extent the coach was stressed out and needed time off.

The drama in sports, heck in everything is wearing people out. I understand Rodgers wants to win, but where does the line get drawn between players and management?

It's not as if this is Archie Manning running for his life in New Orleans without much around him. Rodgers comes off as a dude who finds the Yoko Ono's of the dating scene anyway.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Perhaps Aaron Rodgers should retire from being a football PLAYER and become a GM, instead.

What a prick.

Make no mistake.  Aaron is that franchise!  This isn't a NE plug and play situation.

Does the GM need to consult him?  Absolutely not, but Aaron wields enough power to be able to speak out on it.

41 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He shouldn't have a say in personnel decisions but they've wasted the prime of the GOAT QB. It's sad.

Carolina is currently doing the same with Cam.  Get him a Gd receiver, ffs!