Bills interested in Dez!!!!!

3 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

UM what?

Entire bills Roster - 5,700 Yards receiving

Dez Bryant 5,500 yards receiving.

Dez Bryant is absolutely pulls guys out of the box. He is a proven NFL WR, and a good one at that. But you know he doesn't run a 4 second 40, and he wants money, therefor he is not good. In fact the Bills would probably be better paying Rod Streeter and Andre Holmes nothing and getting zero production out of them.  

I think it just depends on if we get a QB. If not, would we get value out of him? He's not worth it if the Bills have no way of getting the ball to him. Negative thinking I suppose but I just can't get guys like Woods, Goodwin, Chris Hogan out of my mind. All WR's that seemed more valuable once away from Buffalo.

Big money WRs are almost never worth it.

Draft them, get your 4-5 seasons out of them, then cut bait when they want huge $$ and repeat the process. Same with RBs.

Unless you have the second coming of Jerry Rice there's no reason to pay big $$ for a WR.

You can find a RB in the later rounds of the draft or pretty cheap in free agency who can provide you 90% of what your star RB can.

Edited by TheFunPolice

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'd take him at the right price on a prove it deal but need a better speed wr

That's the problem for Dez, and why he won't come here, trying to resurrect his career.  With our QB's, how does he get the ball?

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Totally worked with Maclin 

Astute observation. McCoy is apparently a very poor lobbyist.

Maclin fail

Incognito fail.

Maclin by the way was a complete fail for Ravens and never should have signed with an aging worst QB in league team on the downside of a long closed Super Bowl window.

Dez likely will sign with them also and the suck in Baltimore will continue.

John Harbaugh will be long gone before Ravens are rebuilt into a winner again.

29 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

That's the problem for Dez, and why he won't come here, trying to resurrect his career.  With our QB's, how does he get the ball?

Why would he then go to rumored Baltimore who had the worst QB play of any NFL team last year.

Edited by cba fan

55 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

wow did this guy fall off quickly...

just a couple years ago he was unstoppable

Romo basically missing two straight seasons, multiple injuries, not to mention while Romo was out he was catching passes from Brandon Weeden, Matt Cassel and Kellen Moore. Plus him and Dak never really seemed to get it going. Tony Romo was his man

19 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

When did he go to Baltimore? 

Ravens may be interested, may not be mutual

Maybe I did not word it clear.

Rumored is what I meant. Many speculated Ravens wanted him and that Dez may go there.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

who cares? What has he done in the last three years that makes him a good get?

Agreed.

The Bills absolutely don't need to get players just because they have familiar names.

Maybe I'll be wrong and he'll go somewhere and have a good season or two because his a** is chapped from the Cowboys cutting him loose but I'm not betting on it.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:48 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

No, you will be taking sacks, negative running plays, etc... With a bad OL you are constantly playing behind the markers. You need to be able to make big plays (which Shady is still capable of). You need to be able to make plays like this:

Zay over JuJu versus TJ Graham over TY Hilton.

who ya got?

I wasn't even going to come in here if there were just four exclamation points.

Five though...that's a head turner, baby.

I honestly don't understand why this guy would play for anything less, or why teams would even pay him more, than 8 million per year.

It is 80% of our remaining free agent budget, and I would assume he is still trying to even get more.  That is just a number I pulled out of my Buffalo Bills backside.

No.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:46 AM, BillsFan17 said:

Dude literally gets zero separation, three years removed from his last 1,000 yard season, drops balls like crazy, hes clearly on the decline and is obnoxiously self absorbed and self centered.

...hell, other than that, signing 'em could be a smart move..................

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1