Bills interested in Dez!!!!!

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

UM what?

Entire bills Roster - 5,700 Yards receiving

Dez Bryant 5,500 yards receiving.

Dez Bryant is absolutely pulls guys out of the box. He is a proven NFL WR, and a good one at that. But you know he doesn't run a 4 second 40, and he wants money, therefor he is not good. In fact the Bills would probably be better paying Rod Streeter and Andre Holmes nothing and getting zero production out of them.  

His average stat line over the last 3 years is:

13 games, 678 yds, 6 TDs

Maybe he's poised for a bounce back season, but it's been a minute since he's been a difference maker, regardless of his 40 time.

Best fits are probably the Titans or Colts. They have the cap, the quarterback, the need, and coaches who spent a lot of time in the NFC East. The Niners make sense as do the  Texans. 

Maybe he could be convinced if we drafted Rudolph and Washington in the first round...Then we could run Mike Gundy's offense. :sick: :wallbash:

Edited by MrEpsYtown

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I specifically said, “he’s better than what we have” so don’t twist my words. I don’t think that the Bills record improves, even by a game with Dez. He’s a possession receiver at this point on a team that only has possession receivers. 2018 Dez isn’t 2012 Dez. If the Bills signed him I would expect about 65 catches for 650 yards and 6 TDs. That doesn’t move the needle. I’d rather add a young guy that can potentially add the big plays that the Bills desperately need. With this OL you aren’t going to be pounding out 16 play drives. You are going to have to make some chunk plays. 

Wouldn't this be the opposite? Get the ball out quickly to bigger possession guys and let them make plays so your QB does not have to wait for the downfield plays to develop.

I've read in the past 12 months analysts suggesting since his last injury he is not the same player.

One article compared him to Boldin after an injury and boldin reinvented himself late in his career to elongate his career.  Assuming you accept all this, who knows if Dez can evolve.

If you accept this analysis, I don't want to be the team to pay to find out.

Also, is it possible bills don't want him or think they have no chance so they float our interest for other reasons? 

Edited by Nineforty

51 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want Dez.

Dude literally gets zero separation, three years removed from his last 1,000 yard season, drops balls like crazy, hes clearly on the decline and is obnoxiously self absorbed and self centered.

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Wouldn't this be the opposite? Get the ball out quickly to bigger possession guys and let them make plays so your QB does not have to wait for the downfield plays to develop.

No, you will be taking sacks, negative running plays, etc... With a bad OL you are constantly playing behind the markers. You need to be able to make big plays (which Shady is still capable of). You need to be able to make plays like this:

4 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Dez could very possibly be our #1. Has he lost a step? Sure, but he is still a highly productive wideout in the NFL. Dez Bryant at 70% is better than many many many rookies coming out this year at 100%, don't get it twisted. Benjamin and Bryant would be awesome for Josh Rosen if we can move up to get him.

Would you really want a prima donna receiver yelling at Rosen to throw him the ball every play though?

I don't.

Especially because he really isn't that good anymore as I think age and Injuries have caught up to him

Edited by billsfan11

18 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Would you really want a pre Madonna receiver yelling at Rosen to throw him the ball every play though?

I don't.

Especially because he really isn't that good anymore as I think age and Injuries have caught up to him

Madonna is sort of old.  Wouldn't Dez be more post madonna?