Bills interested in Dez!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills are trying to corner the market on receivers that can’t separate. 

Dez could very possibly be our #1. Has he lost a step? Sure, but he is still a highly productive wideout in the NFL. Dez Bryant at 70% is better than many many many rookies coming out this year at 100%, don't get it twisted. Benjamin and Bryant would be awesome for Josh Rosen if we can move up to get him.

• Like (+1) 1

Dez is the classic diva WR. I don't know where the fit is when I look at the NFL landscape. There are teams that have needs, but I honestly don't know where he will mesh personality wise. He'll end up somewhere and put up average to slightly above numbers. Won't be here though.

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Dez could very possibly be our #1. Has he lost a step? Sure, but he is still a highly productive wideout in the NFL. Dez Bryant at 70% is better than many many many rookies coming out this year at 100%, don't get it twisted. Benjamin and Bryant would be awesome for Josh Rosen if we can move up to get him.

He’s a mirror of Benjamin. They are big bodied, lumbering receivers that can’t separate. Adding Dez does nothing to change the Bills fortunes. There is still nobody to keep 11 guys out of the box.

Dez could be the #1 on the Bills isn’t a credit to him; it is an indictment of the Bills receivers. He’s better than what we have but offers the same skills. If they add him, fine but if not, fine. Either way you need to add speed in the draft. This offense will not be able to consistently sustain drives. You are going to have to hit some home runs.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s a mirror of Benjamin. They are big bodied, lumbering receivers that can’t separate. Adding Dez does nothing to change the Bills fortunes. There is still nobody to keep 11 guys out of the box.

Dez could be the #1 on the Bills isn’t a credit to him; it is an indictment of the Bills receivers. He’s better than what we have but offers the same skills. If they add him, fine but if not, fine. Either way you need to add speed in the draft. This offense will not be able to consistently sustain drives. You are going to have to hit some home runs.

UM what?

Entire bills Roster - 5,700 Yards receiving

Dez Bryant 5,500 yards receiving.

Dez Bryant is absolutely pulls guys out of the box. He is a proven NFL WR, and a good one at that. But you know he doesn't run a 4 second 40, and he wants money, therefor he is not good. In fact the Bills would probably be better paying Rod Streeter and Andre Holmes nothing and getting zero production out of them.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, ******* said:

per Ian rap

The Bills have been interested from the beginning, per Rapoport, but it "just does not seem like that's going to happen."

Way to make that bold prediction, Rap. So if nothing happens that proves you were right?

I mentioned this somewhere else, but Terry Robiskie is the type of coach who could get Dez back on track. Players love him, but he is a tough love type of coach. He's been around a long time (36 years of coaching!) and has a great amount of respect among players around the league. To me. Robiskie is the X-Factor and makes me believe this is a possibility. 

DeMarco Murray loved him, and that's Dez's boy so word travels. If Dez wants to get his career back on track, Robiskie is the guy.