A Different Josh Allen Perspective For People Who Actually Care About Reality

This year I've done far more research on the current crop of top six QBs then I have ever done before and my preference is Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Jackson.

To be honest I don't like both Darnold or Rosen very much as both have issues I can't get over. Darnold with his loopy release that he has to bring it up from his side to throw might do okay in College...

However, I don't see him being this great starting QB that the scouts are raving about as he has far, far too many turnovers. I don't see him as a cold weather guy and with all those fumbles he reminds me of Mr. ButtFumble Mark Sanchez. 

Rosen isn't a big guy even though he is tall at 6'4'' 220lbs and although he can move around decently in the pocket he has great difficulty escaping the pocket with rushers after him. Plus he is injury prone two concussions last year and a shoulder injury the year previous. Reminds me of Sam Bradford in that he can be a very slick QB but will probably miss a lot of time due to injuries.

I see Allen as a good kid who understands what caused his accuracy problems and he has worked hard since the end of the season to correct that issue. He has been working with Carson Palmer's brother Jordan Palmer and he states he thinks Allen with be a great NFL QB. I agree. 

7 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

This year I've done far more research on the current crop of top six QBs then I have ever done before and my preference is Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Jackson.

To be honest I don't like both Darnold or Rosen very much as both have issues I can't get over. Darnold with his loopy release that he has to bring it up from his side to throw might do okay in College...

However, I don't see him being this great starting QB that the scouts are raving about as he has far, far too many turnovers. I don't see him as a cold weather guy and with all those fumbles he reminds me of Mr. ButtFumble Mark Sanchez. 

Rosen isn't a big guy even though he is tall at 6'4'' 220lbs and although he can move around decently in the pocket he has great difficulty escaping the pocket with rushers after him. Plus he is injury prone two concussions last year and a shoulder injury the year previous. Reminds me of Sam Bradford in that he can be a very slick QB but will probably miss a lot of time due to injuries.

I see Allen as a good kid who understands what caused his accuracy problems and he has worked hard since the end of the season to correct that issue. He has been working with Carson Palmer's brother Jordan Palmer and he states he thinks Allen with be a great NFL QB. I agree. 

Josh Allen was an A in his bowl game, an A at the Senior Bowl and an A+ at the combine.  I implore everyone to watch the tape of the three TD passes he made in his bowl game this year.  Each is impressive in its own way.  

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You know why scouts, fans, and the analysts get these guys wrong so often?

It's not that they aren't good prospects.  And some certainly ignore obvious red flags (think Manziel or Russell) to their own peril.  Some just weren't very good.  Think Kizer or EJ.  But many are legit prospects that have a real chance to be great.  But.....

I've said this a dozen times already.  WHAT MATTERS IS WHERE THEY END UP.  The organization, the team, the offensive staff----these are the things that most dictates success or failure.  

If Fisher wasn't canned and replaced by McVay, Goff would be one year closer to career back up.  Look for Trubisky to make a similar leap this year.  

So here is what I see happening.  Predictions!

Welcome to Cleveland Sam.  Hue Jackson is a dam good OC.  The weapons they have....ridiculous....IF Gordon is off the liquor and drugs.  I dont know how this plays out.  Its still Cleveland.  But it's a dam exciting offense.

Giants.  Great offensive coach.  You get to watch Eli and learn.  Good spot.  This is where Rosen lands.

The Jets might ruin whoever they draft.  Good OC but the supporting cast is a disaster.  This will be Mayfield.  He might be good enough to overcome it and thrive in NYC.  

Browns go Saquan....Denver goes Chubb.  

Bills trade up to 7.  Dont give up more than the 12, a 2nd, and a 3rd in 2019.  They draft Rudolph in the first surprise of round 1.  Whoever we draft has an uphill battle.  No WRs.  New oline.  And a new unknown OC.  

Lamar Jackson....welcome to Arizona.  Just hand it to DJ.  

Allen ends up in New Orleans.  Perfect spot for him.  

6 QBs in round 1.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Domdab99 said:

LOL at citing McShay and Kiper. They're records of picking studs is just slightly better than a random number generator. 

Your record of knowing the difference between "their" and "they're" is slightly worse than mine when I was in second grade.  

I'm not saying they know who is gonna be good.  I'm saying they know who the teams think are gonna be good.  Don't forget, they are the ones who put out these mocks before anyone else.  If you look at it from that perspective, they are really good at what they do.  Every mock you see all offseason takes those two guys' mocks as a starting point and tweaks it from there.

4 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Not trying to convert anyone.  Just trying to tell you that if everyone in the football world- scouts, GM's analysts, etc.- likes Josh Allen but you, a fan listening to WGR and calling in on the whiner line, does not, it might be time for you to take a look in the mirror and try and understand why people who know way more about football than you, do like him.

There's also people who know a lot more about football than you, and are unbiased, who don't like him. Say maybe Louis Riddick. That's a non starter when you try to make a point.

Fyi my hunch tells me the Bills board looks like this:

Darnold 

Mayfield 

Rudolph

Rosen

Jackson 

Allen

I am coming to grips with the fact those top 3 teams are likely going QB and the Giants won't trade out.  That team is rebuilding and will be good letting Rosen sit behind Eli for a season.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Jordan Palmer has to say that. If he doesn't he won't get any work with QB prospects in the future. If he came out and said he's way to inconsistent when it comes to accuracy, Palmer would look terrible in multiple ways.

Look at the other threads, Gomer. Almost every analytical metric out there is saying that if Allen becomes a successful NFL QB, it'll be a miracle. But yeah, I'm going to listen to two guys who think how far Allen can throw the ball is relevant. I bet both of them thought losing a brilliant color man like Jon Gruden was a true loss for TV football fans everywhere. 

And yes, I got the wrong "their" there. It happens when one is typing and not really caring what it is you are typing, because the other person is so far gone up his own azz that it won't matter what you say. 

HU for rolls for a grammar/spelling throwdown? I'd kick your butt, Scooter. B-)

Edited by Domdab99

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

Look at the other threads, Gomer. Almost every analytical metric out there is saying that if Allen becomes a successful NFL QB, it'll be a miracle. But yeah, I'm going to listen to two guys who think how far Allen can throw the ball is relevant. I bet both of them thought losing a brilliant color man like Jon Gruden was a true loss for TV football fans everywhere. 

And yes, I got the wrong "their" there. It happens when one is typing and not really caring what it is you are typing, because the other person is so far gone up his own azz that it won't matter what you say. 

1. I don't think how far Allen can throw a ball is relevant whatsoever.  I do think how fast he can throw a ball is very relevant and most all experts would agree with me that there has been a correlation between MPH at the combine and NFL success.  AGAIN, look at his first TD pass in his bowl game this year.  I want your honest opinion: how may NFL QB's make that throw right now?  Tom Brady doesn't.  Peyton Manning could've never have dreamed of making that throw.  It's at :33.  Feel free to watch his other two beautiful TD throws as well.

2. Look at CBSsports.com and their mock drafts.  Look at Charlie Casserley's mock draft.  Look at Mike Mayock's rankings.  Look at every mock draft on NFL Network.  You really think that McShay and Kiper are the only two guys in the football world who anticipate Allen going toward the top of the draft?  He's going to go toward the top of the draft.

3. I really don't care what Ralph from Dunkirk is saying in the other threads.  That's precisely why I started this one.

Edited by metzelaars_lives
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

keyboard bully

I gave up attempting to enlighten some Bills fans to a better point of view on why most of the scout's/draft analyst's world has the kid as a top-five pick. As they have read those inaccuracy problems are uncorrectable by so many, and it's untrue. 

First off, Allen has only played two full seasons of college ball so there is indeed room for him to further develop as so many college QBs improve their accuracy over a four-year college career. The guy showed up in for his first season as a 198lb scrawny kid who has grown to 240lb man. Yes, that's right as these are boys/just kids who are developing and growing into mature adults.

Second, Allen has already shown great improvement in his accuracy and touch since the end of the college football season when he played in the senior bowl, at the combine and at his pro day. He knows and understands his issues and has worked very hard to correct them.

This young man could easily become another Big Ben, Arron Rodgers.

This is why in so many mock drafts Josh Allen is either the first pick overall or going to in the top six. Bills fans should stop worrying because I highly doubt Buffalo will ever get a chance to draft him. 

5 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

So I moved to Denver, from Buffalo, in 2002 and almost immediately adopted Wyoming as my college team (pretty much because I think they have the best uniforms in sports).  Anyway I have ramped up my fandom in recent years and, at this point, am a pretty diehard fan.  In short, I have watched every game Josh Allen has played as a college QB.  I have driven up to Laramie to see them/him play four times (three times in 2016 and once last year).  Incidentally, they were 3-1 in those games and he played good to great in all of them.  The win against Boise State (who was undefeated and ranked in the teens at the time) in 2016 was one of the best football games I've ever attended in my life (the greatest comeback against the Oilers obviously being #1).  

So this is NOT a Josh Allen excuse thread, nor am I a Josh Allen "fanboy."  And full disclosure, I probably have him as the #2 or 3 QB on my board (you can call me a Mayfield fanboy if you want).  This is a thread containing FACTS for all the Biff from Tonawandas who think they suddenly know more about football than NFL scouts, analysts, GM's and coaches.  Just trying to dispel a lot of disinformation floating around.  

FACT CHECK:

Josh Allen "wasn't good" in college: FALSE

The 2016 Wyoming squad was loaded with offensive talent.  Literally five of their key offensive players were seniors who played with NFL teams into preseason last year and four are currently on NFL rosters.  That being said, it was Josh Allen's first year as a college QB.  With all of those guys as juniors the previous season, they went 2-10.  With Allen, they ended up 8-6 but were 8-3 before losing a meaningless game against New Mexico and then two nailbiters against San Diego State (MWC Championship game) and BYU (bowl game).  He was very good.  He went from an unheralded JuCo transfer to a guy being thrown around as the #1 pick in this draft halfway through his first college season.  Really ask yourself, Biff, if a guy could do that without being "good."  His completion percentage was lower than you might like but he had a propensity, especially in 2016, to throw the ball downfield A LOT.  For perspective, Brian Hill (now on the Bengals), played most every down, was second in the nation in rushing that year and is a very elusive back.  He had NINE RECEPTIONS ALL SEASON.  Ask yourself, if Hill caught 40 balls and Allen's completion percentage was 66% instead of 56% in 2016, would we even be having that conversation?  Even with his 56% completion percentage, he was named the 2nd team MWC QB (Brett Rypien, Mark's son, had better numbers, but few would argue Allen wasn't a more impactful player that year) as well as the MWC preseason player of the year going into 2017.  Not bad for not being good, huh?

FACT CHECK:

Josh Allen had no weapons in 2017: TRUE

I was on here trying to tell anyone who would listen, prior to the 2017 season, that Josh Allen's numbers would be way down.  It's easy for you, Biff, to call that an excuse but here's a little perspective: he lost his top two running backs, his top two receivers, his tight end and his center (again, four of these guys are in the NFL now).  Their leading rusher went from a guy who finished 2nd in FBS to a freshman who was LITERALLY converted from a linebacker right before the season started.  They struggled a ton on offense in 2017.  Allen's numbers did not impress.  Anyone who follows Wyoming football could've told you that would be the case.  All of their skill position players were unheralded freshmen and sophomores playing their first college football games, save for two guys who played sparingly in 2016 and aren't very good (see: CJ Johnson's drop of a beautiful deep ball for a would-be TD against Iowa in week 1).  So when Biff is on here telling you that Josh Allen struggled against Iowa and Oregon, well, no s***.  Of course he did.  And you know what, as someone who follows the program, his attitude literally could not have been better all last season.  Not once did he even come remotely close to making an excuse for his numbers or complaining about the glaring lack of talent around him.  Oh yeah, Wyoming was 8-3 with Josh Allen in 2017 and 0-2 without him.  Oh yeah part 2, watch his three TD passes from the bowl game against Central Michigan and tell me how many PRO QB's make all three of those throws.

FACT CHECK: 

There is more to Josh Allen than his "strong arm" and "big hands": TRUE

Did you know that in addition to having the best arm we've maybe ever seen coming out of college football that Josh Allen is unbelievably strong, elusive, can juke and bowl over defenders, and makes throws on the run and across his body as well as any prospect I've ever seen?  Well that happens to be the case.  The Cam Newton comparisons are not crazy.  Watch his highlights from the first San Diego State game, the UNLV game from 2016- hell, before you go spouting off, watch a freaking highlight tape of the guy.

FACT CHECK:

The comparisons to JaMarcus Russell are beyond insulting: TRUE

Go on youtube.com and watch a video of former teammates talking about JaMarcus Russell skipping meetings, being utterly disengaged, eating copious amounts of s****y food to the point where he weighed in at 300 lbs., etc.  Also guessing JaMarcus Russell didn't score a 37 on the wonderlic.  Josh Allen is as good of a teammate and leader as you will find in the college football ranks.

Will all of this translate into him being a great pro?  I don't know.  I absolutely see the bust potential.  He is still unrefined.  He would be best-suited, in my opinion, going to a team like San Diego.  He absolutely has a gunslinger mentality.  But to all you Biff from Tonawandas out there, so sure of yourselves (God does this remind me of when half the board was mocking Carolina for taking Newton #1), I really, really hope you eat a fistful of crow and that you have the sacks to show up and admit you were wrong.  An acceptable stance is, "gee I'm not buying the Allen hype but if an NFL team sees it, I gotta think they know more than I do."  That's fair.  But the unbelievable levels of ignorance on this board, ie. "I wouldn't take him in the fifth round; I will no longer be a Bills fan if they take him, etc"... dude just give it a rest already.  PLEASE.  I am so over it.  At this point, I am so sick of hearing from the naysayers that I will be rooting for Josh Allen no matter who he gets drafted by, and that includes the Jets.  Not the Dolphins though.

Go Bills!

The prb is in 2016 his comp % was less then last yr even though he had a better team in 16. I'm not crazy about stats but what i see is a total lack of anticipation skills and a lack of arm talent he cant throw in levels consistently.  

He's a project with great upside but that's always tricky that word upside u hardly ever see the player reach that peak.  At #12 i would see yea u can make that pk but trading up is absolutely insane.

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

Butt Fumble!       By the way, I think Josh Allen will be just fine and if we draft him, Go Bills!

raw

Edited by Peace Frog

5 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Honestly, I'd start with the being good part of the equation. Maybe he was good for a college QB but, as a pro prospect, he's mightily underwhelming.

When you reference the chances of a higher completion % if Hill catches a lot more passes, I know what you're getting at. However, his stats aren't what make him inaccurate in my mind. I've seen him absolutely fire swing passes at his backs with horrible placement/touch. His touch in general frightens me but moreso in the short/quick game. Someone else chimed in about this (I forgot who, feel free to jump in if you see this), that there's no rhyme or reason to his misfires. With Darnold/Lamar, I see misses mainly due to their base. With Allen, there's not one consistent element to his inconsistencies. Ergo, how do you fix what seems to be natural inaccuracy with no root cause?

Josh has his plus points, of course he does. In most physical regards, he's the prototype. Pound for pound, I'd consider him equal to Lamar as an athlete. Much like Patrick Mahomes, he's definitely got an 'it factor' about him. His highlight reel will leave you drooling because he's not devoid of talent. I don't want to fault yourself or anyone else that likes him for doing so. In another world where he's a plucky underdog that goes on Day 2/3, I'd probably understand taking the plunge on him.

I just can't shake this feeling that I've seen him very recently in a Bills jersey because he's nearly word-for-word how I felt about Cardale Jones.

I agree with u 100% . The arm talent part is very important.  When to put touch on a ball is not a thought its a reaction its natural. Allen is definitely not a natural passer. 

When it comes to Mahomes the only thing people should compare is the arm strength.  But when it comes to being a passer there is really no comparison at all.  Mahomes is a Gunslingers Gunslinger yes the system he ran at Texas Tech was easy but the passes he made were as complicated as it gets.  Mahomes knows when to power it in they're or throw it with touch over the Lbers and under the Safeties.  He can throw from a variety of platforms and put the ball where it needs to be. Allen is not even close to Mahomes in my opinion and people should stop mentioning them in the same way.  

The Bills made a huge mistake not taking Mahomes last yr . Mcd wanted to help his buddy Reid out. So he gave him what we could of had . Yes some will say how bout Tre White well could of traded up for him at 27 or 28 and got him.  Teams were trading bk into late first for very cheap. Yes we could of had our cake and eaten it to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Weird that in your 1st fact check you contradict your own facts by saying 2016 was his 1st year starting in college despite also mentioning that he transferred to Wyoming from a Juco, which means Junior COLLEGE.

And did you seriously just say the Cam Newton comparison isn't far off and bring up competition like San Diego State in the same breath as a QB who played powerhouses like Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Clemson and won a National Championship game against Oregon :lol:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

His tape from 2016 or 2017 is just not first round Quarterback material in my opinion. It really is as simple as that. 

He will go in the first and some team will look at the ceiling and say "woah if I can get him to that level". 

I am not a big evaluator of ceilings. I look at what the guy is in the NFL if he never improves from today.... and in my opinion if that is the case with Allen he is a guy who will start a couple of years and flame out. 

As for if I am wrong I won't "face the music"... what music do you want me to face? Public flogging? I always admit on here the draft prospects I was wrong about. There is a thread earlier in the offseason containing many of them. I don't hide from things I got wrong in any part of my life... you don't learn things that way. 

3 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

I gave up attempting to enlighten some Bills fans to a better point of view on why most of the scout's/draft analyst's world has the kid as a top-five pick. As they have read those inaccuracy problems are uncorrectable by so many, and it's untrue. 

First off, Allen has only played two full seasons of college ball so there is indeed room for him to further develop as so many college QBs improve their accuracy over a four-year college career. The guy showed up in for his first season as a 198lb scrawny kid who has grown to 240lb man. Yes, that's right as these are boys/just kids who are developing and growing into mature adults.

Second, Allen has already shown great improvement in his accuracy and touch since the end of the college football season when he played in the senior bowl, at the combine and at his pro day. He knows and understands his issues and has worked very hard to correct them.

This young man could easily become another Big Ben, Arron Rodgers.

This is why in so many mock drafts Josh Allen is either the first pick overall or going to in the top six. Bills fans should stop worrying because I highly doubt Buffalo will ever get a chance to draft him. 

No, you are so wrong! ..... The many experts that contribute to this board know so much more than those people who get paid to do it for all those NFL teams, and we especially know more than those guys (and gals) who get paid to do it for TV shows. :-)

9 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

So I moved to Denver, from Buffalo, in 2002 and almost immediately adopted Wyoming as my college team (pretty much because I think they have the best uniforms in sports).  Anyway I have ramped up my fandom in recent years and, at this point, am a pretty diehard fan.  In short, I have watched every game Josh Allen has played as a college QB.  I have driven up to Laramie to see them/him play four times (three times in 2016 and once last year).  Incidentally, they were 3-1 in those games and he played good to great in all of them.  The win against Boise State (who was undefeated and ranked in the teens at the time) in 2016 was one of the best football games I've ever attended in my life (the greatest comeback against the Oilers obviously being #1).  

So this is NOT a Josh Allen excuse thread, nor am I a Josh Allen "fanboy."  And full disclosure, I probably have him as the #2 or 3 QB on my board (you can call me a Mayfield fanboy if you want).  This is a thread containing FACTS for all the Biff from Tonawandas who think they suddenly know more about football than NFL scouts, analysts, GM's and coaches.  Just trying to dispel a lot of disinformation floating around.  

FACT CHECK:

Josh Allen "wasn't good" in college: FALSE

The 2016 Wyoming squad was loaded with offensive talent.  Literally five of their key offensive players were seniors who played with NFL teams into preseason last year and four are currently on NFL rosters.  That being said, it was Josh Allen's first year as a college QB.  With all of those guys as juniors the previous season, they went 2-10.  With Allen, they ended up 8-6 but were 8-3 before losing a meaningless game against New Mexico and then two nailbiters against San Diego State (MWC Championship game) and BYU (bowl game).  He was very good.  He went from an unheralded JuCo transfer to a guy being thrown around as the #1 pick in this draft halfway through his first college season.  Really ask yourself, Biff, if a guy could do that without being "good."  His completion percentage was lower than you might like but he had a propensity, especially in 2016, to throw the ball downfield A LOT.  For perspective, Brian Hill (now on the Bengals), played most every down, was second in the nation in rushing that year and is a very elusive back.  He had NINE RECEPTIONS ALL SEASON.  Ask yourself, if Hill caught 40 balls and Allen's completion percentage was 66% instead of 56% in 2016, would we even be having that conversation?  Even with his 56% completion percentage, he was named the 2nd team MWC QB (Brett Rypien, Mark's son, had better numbers, but few would argue Allen wasn't a more impactful player that year) as well as the MWC preseason player of the year going into 2017.  Not bad for not being good, huh?

FACT CHECK:

Josh Allen had no weapons in 2017: TRUE

I was on here trying to tell anyone who would listen, prior to the 2017 season, that Josh Allen's numbers would be way down.  It's easy for you, Biff, to call that an excuse but here's a little perspective: he lost his top two running backs, his top two receivers, his tight end and his center (again, four of these guys are in the NFL now).  Their leading rusher went from a guy who finished 2nd in FBS to a freshman who was LITERALLY converted from a linebacker right before the season started.  They struggled a ton on offense in 2017.  Allen's numbers did not impress.  Anyone who follows Wyoming football could've told you that would be the case.  All of their skill position players were unheralded freshmen and sophomores playing their first college football games, save for two guys who played sparingly in 2016 and aren't very good (see: CJ Johnson's drop of a beautiful deep ball for a would-be TD against Iowa in week 1).  So when Biff is on here telling you that Josh Allen struggled against Iowa and Oregon, well, no s***.  Of course he did.  And you know what, as someone who follows the program, his attitude literally could not have been better all last season.  Not once did he even come remotely close to making an excuse for his numbers or complaining about the glaring lack of talent around him.  Oh yeah, Wyoming was 8-3 with Josh Allen in 2017 and 0-2 without him.  Oh yeah part 2, watch his three TD passes from the bowl game against Central Michigan and tell me how many PRO QB's make all three of those throws.

FACT CHECK: 

There is more to Josh Allen than his "strong arm" and "big hands": TRUE

Did you know that in addition to having the best arm we've maybe ever seen coming out of college football that Josh Allen is unbelievably strong, elusive, can juke and bowl over defenders, and makes throws on the run and across his body as well as any prospect I've ever seen?  Well that happens to be the case.  The Cam Newton comparisons are not crazy.  Watch his highlights from the first San Diego State game, the UNLV game from 2016- hell, before you go spouting off, watch a freaking highlight tape of the guy.

FACT CHECK:

The comparisons to JaMarcus Russell are beyond insulting: TRUE

Go on youtube.com and watch a video of former teammates talking about JaMarcus Russell skipping meetings, being utterly disengaged, eating copious amounts of s****y food to the point where he weighed in at 300 lbs., etc.  Also guessing JaMarcus Russell didn't score a 37 on the wonderlic.  Josh Allen is as good of a teammate and leader as you will find in the college football ranks.

Will all of this translate into him being a great pro?  I don't know.  I absolutely see the bust potential.  He is still unrefined.  He would be best-suited, in my opinion, going to a team like San Diego.  He absolutely has a gunslinger mentality.  But to all you Biff from Tonawandas out there, so sure of yourselves (God does this remind me of when half the board was mocking Carolina for taking Newton #1), I really, really hope you eat a fistful of crow and that you have the sacks to show up and admit you were wrong.  An acceptable stance is, "gee I'm not buying the Allen hype but if an NFL team sees it, I gotta think they know more than I do."  That's fair.  But the unbelievable levels of ignorance on this board, ie. "I wouldn't take him in the fifth round; I will no longer be a Bills fan if they take him, etc"... dude just give it a rest already.  PLEASE.  I am so over it.  At this point, I am so sick of hearing from the naysayers that I will be rooting for Josh Allen no matter who he gets drafted by, and that includes the Jets.  Not the Dolphins though.

Go Bills!

This board would have lost its mind if it (and the internet with all the "information") was around in 1983 when we "wasted" a draft pick on Jim Kelly.

"He barely even played his Senior year!"

"He's injury prone!"

"He only completed over 60% of his passes in ONE season and that's probably because he only threw 81 passes due to injury!"
"He barely has more TDs than interceptions!"

No one in the world knows how to accurately project an NFL QB.  We have all the data in the world to back that up.