*IF* we don't get a Quarterback in the first round then what do YOU want?

My personal thoughts are they are going to do everything they possibly can to get in a position where they can draft a QB that they value enough to pull the trigger...IF they can.  From everything I am following/listening to league wide I think there are still some legitimate doubts NYG would be willing to part with the 2nd pick, and the cost of trading up in general at any spot might just cost too much.  I think if Beane can't get the right offer for the right price, they could go to a plan B where they stay at 12 and go after Edmunds or Smith.  Just my opinion from everything I have been listening to from both the Bills and what is going on league wide.  

Make the defense so dominant that we can win on field goals while beefing up the offensive line.  

LB, OLB, C, G, DB, OT

LB first, the remaining order is irrelevant so long as they can start

One of the several stud linebackers at #12.  If they, somehow are gone even with a lot of QB's taken, then trade that pick down and go for LB, OL. WR  and a "not top 5 QB" later.   Also trade a second round pick for somebody's 2019 1st round pick so that we have ammo to move up for a high first round QB next year.   Some QB might develop in the 2018 college season that we would want.

10 shots of Goldschlager and a fifth of tequila wont depress the anger I will have for Beanie...

In my drunken state I will be wondering around screaming WHERES THE BEEF!  WTF IS THAT BEEF!

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

BPA

always BPA

my arse

12 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I dunno.

The home Depot in Charlottesville had a whole lotta tiki torches.

Also I'll settle for any of the following:

-pitchfork

-shovel

-pickaxe

-rake

-axe

-grenades

haha

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

Not happening. No reason to ponder this situation

and yet your sitting there deep in thought thinking because of this post this is exactly what will happen lol

• Like (+1) 1