*IF* we don't get a Quarterback in the first round then what do YOU want?

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Where are we supposed to find that many pitchforks and torches by next Thursday?  This is crazy, haha.

I dunno.

The home Depot in Charlottesville had a whole lotta tiki torches.

Also I'll settle for any of the following:

-pitchfork

-shovel

-pickaxe

-rake

-axe

-grenades

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I want all the fans ready to string up Beane by his balls, sharpening pitchforks, etc traded to Cleveland for fans to be named later.

I cannot find reason to get angry any more.

But a good pitch forking is often a fun way to spend the Offseason.
Tar and feathering could make a comeback as well.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

I dunno.

-pitchfork

-shovel

-pickaxe

-rake

-axe

-grenades

again.

pm me

I agree that the Bills should do whatever they REASONABLY can to trade up and select a QB, or perhaps to get lucky and have one fall to them at 12.  If they are not able to do this, however, I will forego the suicide route.  A stud LB like Tremaine Edumunds and a stud OL or WR in the first round, followed by a "2nd tier" QB prospect like Kyle Lauetta with one of our 2nd round picks would not be a terrible result.  We'd still have another 2nd and two 3rds to address needs.  The percentage of first round QBs that bust is pretty substantial, so I'd rather end up with a stable of good players than a Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert or Christian Ponder.  Personally, I am not a Darnold or Mayfield fan.  We've seen so many busts from highly rated USC QB's (Leinart, Sanchez, Barkley) and Darnold regressed last season, throwing a lot if INTs.  I like Mayfield's numbers, but am concerned that he's a "system QB" who also happens to be on the short side and is a douchebag.   I like the pocket passing ability of Rosen, but have concerns about his concussions.  Allen has a high ceiling, but a very low floor.  I will have to trust the Bills scouts and front office on their evaluations of these guys.

If the Giants are willing to make a deal without having to forego next year's 1st, or perhaps the Broncos at 5 or the Colts at 6, I am on board, but if we are going to get completely fleeced, I am OK with going the alternate route.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I dunno.

-pitchfork

-shovel

-pickaxe

-rake

-axe

-grenades

10's of thousand of them?  Ok, I stand corrected.  I'll bring some chili so we can eat right before marching.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Technically wouldn't the long snapper be the horse and punter be the cart?(after all the snapper is in front of the punter, just like a horse and carriage)

It is always Horse before cart. you are certainly correct. and thanks for catching my attempt  wittiness.

Some folks do not think i have much of a sense of humor.

Go Bills !

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

It is always Horse before cart. you are certainly correct. and thanks for catching my attempt  wittiness.

Some folks do not think i have much of a sense of humor.

Go Bills !

I got what u meant lol, it's all good in my book. Go Bills!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Phils n Bills said:

An apology. 

I truly enjoyed this 

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

We are getting a QB.

Couldn't stay on topic, could you?

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There is no IF.  They will come away with a QB in the 1st round.  It's job one.

Yeah, yeah....we know. Topic. Stay on it.

Edited by inaugural balls
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Except for fun, no?

Only thing I’d Ben happy with is if we got Tremaine Edmunds at 12 and traded down, got an extra pick and got Lamar Jackson.  Not gonna happen, but that could still be a good draft.  Not what I want, but I wouldn’t hate it as much as everyone else.  But please, Darnold, Rosen or Baker please

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Once you wash it down with the bleach, the desired effect should happen.

If Yolo survives, what fresh hell do we inflict upon him? :D

He will already be so fresh and so clean clean from the inside out though.