Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

At this point I’m only following him to see if he can continue to be more of a dbag with each passing day.

If anyone can tell me one person’s name who had the Bills taking Tre White last year, I will listen to them about this years QB selection

I think the real question is can you find someone saying Panthers are taking White. I very much believe that was straight off the Panthers big board

That one was easier to keep a secret because I don't think a lot of discussion went into it. McD came over knowing who he wanted based on scouting already completed by Panthers.

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

I think the real question is can you find someone saying Panthers are taking White. I very much believe that was straight off the Panthers big board

He visited there, so that wouldn’t have been a stretch but they drafted pretty high for where he was projected to go so I doubt it. 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

At this point I’m only following him to see if he can continue to be more of a dbag with each passing day.

Albright is the type of guy that bought into Bitcoin when it hit $10k but tells anyone who listens he was one of the original investors

Edited by HappyDays

On the Rich Eisen show just now they said word is representatives for Barkley (he's represented by Jay-z's company) are putting word out that he does not want to play for Cleveland and will refuse to play for them if drafted at 1 or 4. Wow!!

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

On the Rich Eisen show just now they said word is representatives for Barkley (he's represented by Jay-z's company) are putting word out that he does not want to play for Cleveland and will refuse to play for them if drafted at 1 or 4. Wow!!

Barkley says its not true

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2771186-report-saquon-barkleys-rep-wanted-him-to-tell-browns-to-pass-on-drafting-him

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree. He was also the only QB they brought to OBD for a visit. 

A running fawcett of what? I know for a fact there is a team they purposely gives only misinformation to these guys and their drafts prove it. And it’s not the Titans. Just because a team has guys talk doesn’t mean they are telling the truth, and sometimes THEY don’t even know it’s not the truth. 

Benjamin sounds a little butt-hurt. 

Here is one from Nathan Segura that was discussed on Cleveland Browns daily ... Browns take QB at #1 ... Browns Trade #4 to Bills for #12, #22, and 2019 #1 ... Then Browns Trade #22 and 2019 #1 (Bills) to Colts for #6 ... Browns end up with #1, #6, #12, #33, #35, and #64 ... Bills Pick QB at #4

Edited by PastorMKC

2 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

Here is one from Nathan Segura that was discussed on Cleveland Browns daily ... Browns take QB at #1 ... Browns Trade #4 to Bills for #12, #22, and 2019 #1 ... Then Browns Trade #22 and 2019 #1 (Bills) to Colts for #6 ... Browns end up with #1, #6, #12, #33, #35, and #64 ... Bills Pick QB at #4

the 22nd pick and next years first is definitely not enough for the 6th overall. Not even close to being reality.

2 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

#6 1,600 NFL Draft Value Chart #22 780 + Mid 1st 2019 1, 000 ... it is enough ..

A pick next year is not valued the same as a pick this year. That is why many times in the draft you will see an early 2nd round pick traded for a first next year.

14 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

the 22nd pick and next years first is definitely not enough for the 6th overall. Not even close to being reality.

I agree it's not enough, but who knows.  I'd trade 35 and keep next year's 1st

1 hour ago, PastorMKC said:

I'm in the do anything for a qb camp, and 3 1's for #2 is something I'd do.... but for #4? When at least 2 QBs are already gone? Yuck! Esp when rumors for 5 have much less trading hands. Seems like a CLE fan greatly overvaluing #4 as we all tend to do at times...

I suppose this enters the is your guy there territory and will you be jumped otherwise catagory.

Ie, I do 3 ones for #2 if Rosen is there. If the player is the same at #4 and it's that or nothing, in THAT senerio - then so be it. I can make an argument for the player value staying the same if the pick value is different. Only way I can justify that though..

Edited by gobills1212

2 hours ago, PastorMKC said:

Cleveland fans are the most delusional fans in NFL