Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

12 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Cleveland fans are the most delusional fans in NFL

This board thinks trading to 1 is a possibility, and some think  it would only cost 12, 22, 53, and a 2nd next year.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

This board thinks trading to 1 is a possibility, and some think  it would only cost 12, 22, 53, and a 2nd next year.

Every fan base has its share of folks with unreasonable expectations.  The above isn't happening, but neither is the #4 pick garnering a 2019 1st.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Every fan base has its share of folks with unreasonable expectations.  The above isn't happening, but neither is the #4 pick garnering a 2019 1st.

I think the #4 would  depend on the trade structure. It could be 12, 53, and a 2019 1st. It won't be 3 1sts though.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I think the #4 would  depend on the trade structure. It could be 12, 53, and a 2019 1st. It won't be 3 1sts though.

Yes, that's possible.  Given the fair possibility the Bills regress record-wise next year and also given the quality, especially DL, available at the top of the draft 2019, I'd be reticent to make that deal.  My #1 qb would have to be sitting there at 4.

Edited by Dr. Who

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, that's possible.

When I said 3 1sts, I was meaning if Cleveland moves down from 1 and 4, or the 1st pick outright.

I'd try to trade 12 and 53 to get back to 6 or 7 for Barkley, Chubb, or even Ward.

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

There is absolutely no way we're getting to #2 with nothing but an extra 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. If we do I'll legally change my last name to Beane. This does make me wonder if Daniel Jeremiah has heard something about Indy though.

6 minutes ago, Chris in Syracuse said:

What about giving the Giants Shaq Lawson plus our 2 firsts and a second? I read it as a possibility somewhere.

I started a thread a couple weeks ago stating this and all the internet tough guy trolls came out of the wood work. I also heard this due to them being thin at DE with jpp being released.