Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

At this point everything is false, but ill still comment on it! One more week to go!

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is the exact trade my insurance buddy told me about last week. I deleted the thread because I was being ridiculed. Shady, Peterman and one other player trying to sell his house along with some picks for the #2 overall. 

I could believe it. We've seen stranger things with player trades.

• Like (+1) 1

Why would anyone give out true information before the draft to outsiders? There is zero benefit to it. Literally cannot believe anyone here buys anything the media is saying.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I love you! Just let me tell you that right now. I love you lol. Helped me back off the ledge a bit.

I'm sitting over here ready to place bets on the Bills taking Allen.

Why would the Bills let anyone know who they are interested in publicly?

7 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Why would anyone give out true information before the draft to outsiders? There is zero benefit to it. Literally cannot believe anyone here buys anything the media is saying.

Apparently you havent read any other part of this thread.

7 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Because we are hungry for information. Not really buying it all, just enjoying the speculation.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

They wouldn’t but of course there is a different in being “interested” in a guy and having that guy #1 on your board. They are clearly “interested” in every Qb they have had a private workout or visit with. If Beane, Schoen and company took the time to go watch them play live during the season, or  brought him to OBD for a visit, or flew a whole contingent out to meet and work him out, there is legit interest there. There is just so much more that goes into a draft decision, and that is the element that none of these media guys have access to despite the need to push stuff out every day leading up to the draft. 

Latest rumor, your mother her sister, and the horse they road in on plus 1-12, 1-22, 2-53, 3-56. And a Cockatoo that can sing "I'm all about the Bass"

Yeah we over paid but we got our guy. Although I really wish we didn't give up the cockatoo

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Also, the source that gave him Peterman may be the same, but since the regime is different and Whaley’s team was full of loose lips, but Beane’s has been the opposite, the info given to this source could have been purposely incorrect. Allbright has been hanging onto this “Peterman source” thing for dear life

It's entirely possible the Peterman thing was false info too. You usually don't see inside info about 5th rounders. Peterman was projected in the 2nd or 3rd round, we didn't take him until our second pick of the 5th round so I doubt our plan was to take him all along. I think we just needed a QB and he was the best one left. Depending on what Albright's source said exactly that doesn't really count as inside info.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's entirely possible the Peterman thing was false info too. You usually don't see inside info about 5th rounders. Peterman was projected in the 2nd or 3rd round, we didn't take him until our second pick of the 5th round so I doubt our plan was to take him all along. I think we just needed a QB and he was the best one left. Depending on what Albright's source said exactly that doesn't really count as inside info.

I agree. He was also the only QB they brought to OBD for a visit. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

A running fawcett of what? I know for a fact there is a team they purposely gives only misinformation to these guys and their drafts prove it. And it’s not the Titans. Just because a team has guys talk doesn’t mean they are telling the truth, and sometimes THEY don’t even know it’s not the truth. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

McCoy - Love him but now starting to get older.....and his contract is huge

Peterman - Meh

Both number 1's - for the number 2 pick I would totally expect that

If we are giving up that much I REALLY dont want to be giving up a bunch of 2nd round picks....they are needed badly for LB, OL, and frankly...now RB

I would trade Shady in order to keep a 2nd and get someone like Penny in the draft

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allbright reminds of Dunkirk Don. If he wasn’t so uber defensive on Twitter I might take him more seriously. The more he throws tantrums about being right and his “sources” the more he loses credibility. 

What has he "cracked" that he is suddenly the guy that knows which organizations are easy to crack and which aren't?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

What has he "cracked" that he is suddenly the guy that knows which organizations are easy to crack and which aren't?

At this point I’m only following him to see if he can continue to be more of a dbag with each passing day.

If anyone can tell me one person’s name who had the Bills taking Tre White last year, I will listen to them about this years QB selection