Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

Just now, zevo said:

Well I knew this was all fake!

I stil take it all with a grain of salt...... The time stamps I believe are just a bunch of us screwing with people. there is no time stamp on a rumor

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I stil take it all with a grain of salt...... The time stamps I believe are just a bunch of us screwing with people. there is no time stamp on a rumor

I know...lol...I’m just enjoying the ride...this is better than Christmas 

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Verified @InTheKnow  BringBackFergy 5m  5 minutes ago  Nearing lift off. This is gonna be great. #rumblings #news #insurance

66093544.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

No link this time????

6 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

What do you mean my good man......  Just follow the link in the quote, that's where the info is regarding the latest about this trade going down

Ha ha.  Not this time.  You will never get me again.

I have zero idea of whether a trade like this happens, but upon reading this -- https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/18/josh-allen-draft-cleveland-browns-mmqb-peter-king -- it seems to me that the Browns would be crazy to draft Josh Allen over Darnold. Now I realize people will say that this is the Browns we're talking about, but Dorsey is not an idiot. I just find Allen going #1 overall somewhat implausible, but what do I know?

14 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Ha ha.  Not this time.  You will never get me again.

I figured you won't fall for it, but there may be another lurker out there who can't help themselves

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I have zero idea of whether a trade like this happens, but upon reading this -- https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/18/josh-allen-draft-cleveland-browns-mmqb-peter-king -- it seems to me that the Browns would be crazy to draft Josh Allen over Darnold. Now I realize people will say that this is the Browns we're talking about, but Dorsey is not an idiot. I just find Allen going #1 overall somewhat implausible, but what do I know?

Not in the mood to have my dreams of somehow landing Darnold crushed, so shush with that . . . 

• Haha (+1) 1

I am really getting the sense that Cleveland is baiting Buffalo with their "considering Allen at 1."

To many folks have us linked to Allen from Allbright (who same source that said we were taking Peterman says we would take Allen) to Gelko who's latest mock says there are some in the front office who like Rosen but ultimately will take Allen.