Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

On 4/17/2018 at 12:18 PM, cle23 said:

ESPN Cleveland just floated a rumor of 12 and 22 to Indy for 6, then 6 and 2019 1st for Cleveland's 4th overall.

Too much to pay to get to 6. Would want back one of the seconds that Indy stole from the Jests.

On 4/19/2018 at 2:47 PM, cle23 said:

Rumor basically the same principle as has been tossed around.

Buffalo gets 1.

NY Giants get 4, 22, and a 5th.

Cleveland gets 2, 12, 53, 65, 2019 1st, and possibly 56.

I didnt see much mention on browns boards. 

Is this essentially the ' Cleveland version'?

2 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

Not sure if it was already posted but Buffalo Fanatics Instagram page posted something saying that the only quarterbacks the whole staff and ownership have met with is Darnold and Rosen. They also reported that Josh Rosen followed Brandon Beane on Instagram. 

I'm 98% positive Brandon Beane doesn't have an instagram to follow.

• Like (+1) 1

Hearing Darnold is the Browns preference at 1 (not a stretch) and Chubb at 4 if he makes it there (ditto).  The 3 way trade is actually a possibility and would result in the Browns taking Mayfield at 2 (after Darnold going 1).  Darnold is also the only QB the NYG would take at 2.  Otherwise it’s Chubb or Barkley.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m hearing the Browns and Jets are in talks with the Jets wanting to move up to #1. If that happens, it may be very hard for us to get into the top 4.

Where are you hearing this?

19 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Hearing Darnold is the Browns preference at 1 (not a stretch) and Chubb at 4 if he makes it there (ditto).  The 3 way trade is actually a possibility and would result in the Browns taking Mayfield at 2 (after Darnold going 1).  Darnold is also the only QB the NYG would take at 2.  Otherwise it’s Chubb or Barkley.

If Darnold is #1, just take him.

9 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I’m actually not but just showing how anyone could throw a rumor out there and make it sound plausible.

In other words, the Jets are worried the Bills are going to move to #2 and two QB’s go off the board before their pick. So, the Jets call the Browns, the Browns are willing to deal but want to know who the Jets want before they agree to a trade. The Jets say, “Rosen” and the Browns tell them, cool, you got a deal but not until draft night.

Draft night the Jets trade 3 and 2019 1st to move to #1.They select Rosen, The Giants just don’t feel comfortable dropping back as a three way deal is very difficult to make, and select Chubb.

The Browns get their guy at 3 in Darnold and then turn around and trade 4 to the Bills for 12, a 3rd and Bills 2019 1st. The Bills then select Baker Mayfield.

And the Browns make out like mad hatters.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

9 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Nowhere, its more message board nonsense. These teams are so tight lipped the major media outlets cant even put a finger on it.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m actually not but just showing how anyone could throw a rumor out there and make it sound plausible.

In other words, the Jets are worried the Bills are going to move to #2 and two QB’s go off the board before their pick. sSo, the Jets call the Browns, the Browns are willing to deal but want to know who the Jets want before they agree to a trade. The Je still say, “Rosen” and the Browns tell them, cool, you got a deal but not until draft night.

Draft night the Jets trade 3 and 20191st to move to #1.They select Rosen, The Giants just don’t feel comfortable dropping back as a three way deal is very difficult to make, and select Chubb.

The Browns get their guy at 3 in Darnold and then turn around and trade 4 to the Bills for 12, a 3rd and Bills 2019 1st. The Bills then select Baker Mayfield.

And the Browns make out like mad hatters.

See nonsense 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Nowhere, its more message board nonsense. These teams are so tight lipped the major media outlets cant even put a finger on it.

See nonsense 

It really is all nonsense. You are correct.

In fact, I’d be willing to bet that any rumors out there are being tossed out by teams actually not involved in the rumors.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It really is all nonsense. You are correct.

In fact, I’d be willing to bet that any rumors out there are being tossed out by teams actually not involved in the rumors.

Thank God, I was hyperventilating a bit there.