Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

I think their might be some fire here.. If you put together the consistencies in rumors over the last month and each teams requirement it has become obvious to move upwards would require a creative multi team trade to satisfy all partners

I'll take the rumor with a huge grain of salt, but creativity is needed to get this type of deal done

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Brooks and Jeremiah both know something.

No guarantees and it still hasn't happened. However, those saying this makes zero sense, that it's nonsense, zero % chance etc.....Make sure you come on here and eat a big bowl of crow if it happens! Easy to come on and say that it has 0% credibility to it. #no skin in the game

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Beckham for Gronk, swap firsts this year, Pat's send this year's 2 firsts and next year's to go to #2.

If I'm ne* I do that. 

And if I’m NY I don’t. Why trade for a TE who is openly contemplating retirement? And given how far down in the 1st round the Pats draft this year (and likely next) that’s nowhere near the ammo needed to get up to #2.

I understand the parameters of the deal are sketchy for a few folks.

However, how it actually all goes down and plays out could be vastly different in terms of the compensation. Could be more like 

Buffalo gives up 12, 22, 53, 56, 2019 first, 2020 3rd.

Giants give up 2nd and say something else, end up with 4th, 22nd, 56th. And possibly more from Browns/Bills.

Browns give up 1st and 4th but acquire the 2nd, 12th, 53rd, Shaq Lawson, 2019 1st and 2020 3rd.

I could be way off and probably am, just saying the rumour isnt true or false based on the projected compensation... cause the teams can still be working on the price right up until draft night.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Beckham for Gronk, swap firsts this year, Pat's send this year's 2 firsts and next year's to go to #2.

If I'm ne* I do that. 

So the Giants spent a first rounder on

Engram (23rd overall)- 64 Rec-722 Yards-6TDs as a rookie.

Yet the giants are going to have interest in gronk? Enough so to trade ODB as part of a deal for him? ?

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

Again. do people even apply common sense to anything before publishing it?

The Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills and New York Giants may have something brewing. The Browns would land the Giants' No. 2 overall pick, the Giants would then get the Bills' No. 4 and No. 12 picks, while the Bills would find themselves with the No. 1 overall pick.

So Bills get first overall.

Giants get 4th and 12th.

Cleveland drops down a spot and loses 4th overall.

Can someone please tell me how this makes any sense?

Cleveland and the giants get the players they want at 2 and 4 plus get additional assets.  that is how it works.  Bills over pay but get the qb they want .  It makes a ton of sense.  

if Cleveland wants Allen they are guaranteed him at 2 . If the GIants want Barley or Chubb they are guaranteed the player at 4 .  They risk nothing and get ton for moving down.   It really is a perfect scenario 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

So the Giants spent a first rounder on

Engram (23rd overall)- 64 Rec-722 Yards-6TDs as a rookie.

Yet the giants are going to have interest in gronk? Enough so to trade ODB as part of a deal for him? ?

The Pats would likely happily take #22 for Gronk.  You can have Barkley / pick 12 (stud LB / DB) / Gronk / pick 56

or

Gronk / pick 23 / pick 31 / Pats 2019 1st

Which is better?

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The Pats would likely happily take #22 for Gronk.  You can have Barkley / pick 12 (stud LB / DB) / Gronk / pick 56

or

Gronk / pick 23 / pick 31 / Pats 2019 1st

Which is better?

Huh? How do you have Barkley,12,22 and 56?

Are we giving the Giants our picks without getting anything other than ODB?

27 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Brooks and Jeremiah both know something.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither of them made any mention of specific teams, right? Obviously Buffalo appears to be one of the most likely teams to move up, but nobody significant has really said that it's related to Buffalo AFAIK

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither of them made any mention of specific teams, right?

They are tied into the draft though.  If you own NFL net and you want to promote draft coverage, they are a young up & coming team you could push to hint something first before Rapsheet or Schefter breaks it.

4 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither of them made any mention of specific teams, right? Obviously Buffalo appears to be one of the most likely teams to move up, but nobody significant has really said that it's related to Buffalo AFAIK

These guys purposely keep it as vague as possbile so if/when anything happens they can claim they knew. 

12 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Is that yours dude? If it is awesome. If it isn't, still awesome. 

I Wish!!!  Nah JAC

12 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I've never left a three way disappointed my friend. 

I concur with this also!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1