Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

No way would I give up BOTH seconds and next years 1 as well. This years first rounders, one second and next years first maybe. Or this years first and second rounders. That being said. I'm not sure why Cleveland would want more draft picks. They may be looking for established players instead. Beckham may be part of the deal and the Giants wanting the picks. 

Edited by Floydboy12

12 / 22 / 2019 1st is worth pick 1 on the value chart if you assign mid round value to the 2019 1st. I can see tossing in one more pick as sweetener, maybe one between 53-65 and a 3/4 next year. But I think Beane holds 2 of the picks between 53-65, they need to be able to build up the O around the QBs. 

Someone asked the question about this becoming public impacting it happening. Jalen Rose always says a player (or draft pick) gets traded twice, the first time the team floats your name to gauge reaction, then the actual deal happens. 

21 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

No way would I give up BOTH seconds and next years 1 as well. This years first rounders, one second and next years first maybe. Or this years first and second rounders. That being said. I'm not sure why Cleveland would want more draft picks. They may be looking for established players instead. Beckham may be part of the deal and the Giants wanting the picks. 

Haven't you been reading the board?  Don't you understand the that the more we give up, the more we will get?  All our picks this year, our first next year and our first and second in 2020 will ensure Josh Allen will go from not being able to hit water from a boat to not being able to miss Canton.

1 hour ago, PastorMKC said:

Here is the rumor we are hearing in Cleveland and it's starting to make since ... Buffalo sends us #12, #22, 2019 first rounder and a pair of second round picks to move up to #1. We trade #4 and #22 and a second rounder to NYG in exchange for #2.

Bills get #1 from Cleveland Giants get #4 (from Browns)  #22 and a 2nd rd. from Buffalo through Cleveland  Browns get #2 (from Giants)  #12 #53 #56 and 2019 #1 from Buffalo   

That would be too good to be true for the Browns which is why I think it's coming from a 20 something with way too much time on their hands in Cleveland.  Also, why not make that trade now then if there was something to it?

10 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

After listening to Beane multiple times this season, I’d buy a 1987 Buick Skyhawk from him and think I was getting a classic car. The dude is smoooth. I trust he will get us the best deal, trade or player. I feel content. 

the only thing that makes a car a classic, is it has to be 25 years old. so your good with anything that is a '93 and older.

Edited by Foxx

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

One would assume so. They have been involved in just about every possible rumor that has been out there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was an OBJ rumor too. I think anything involving him would constitute crazy. Maybe Beckham to the Pats?

Beckham for Gronk, swap firsts this year, Pat's send this year's 2 firsts and next year's to go to #2.

If I'm ne* I do that. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Again. do people even apply common sense to anything before publishing it?

The Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills and New York Giants may have something brewing. The Browns would land the Giants' No. 2 overall pick, the Giants would then get the Bills' No. 4 and No. 12 picks, while the Bills would find themselves with the No. 1 overall pick.

So Bills get first overall.

Giants get 4th and 12th.

Cleveland drops down a spot and loses 4th overall.

Can someone please tell me how this makes any sense?

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

The Cleveland Browns, Buffalo Bills and New York Giants may have something brewing. The Browns would land the Giants' No. 2 overall pick, the Giants would then get the Bills' No. 4 and No. 12 picks, while the Bills would find themselves with the No. 1 overall pick.

Giants get 4th and 12th.

Cleveland would get other picks too. 22, next years first, and most likely some others. Makes more sense to me though that Cleveland gets 12 and the giants 22

8 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Giants get 4th and 12th.

Probably more to it, like players involved.

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably more to it, like players involved.

Doubt it. That is just rare. I can't remember the last time a player was used to move up to the top 3 spots is draft. It's always picks. 

Lets just be honest here. It is a made up rumor that has zero substance. 

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Doubt it. That is just rare. I can't remember the last time a player was used to move up to the top 3 spots is draft. It's always picks. 

Too much smoke for there not to be a little fire. Big names are reporting it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I remember a time not too long ago when a player was the sole motivation for a move to 12. What about when Eli was traded to the Giants? Two players involved in that.