Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

56 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Is this guy legit?  

That Ben Albright in the comments seems like a prick.

That Chad dude is a Buffalo fan that is a liar.  Most of his followers are fake.  The dude is not a scout and has zero connections.  He doesn't even think his rumors through.

In what universe is Cleveland going to drop to 2 and lose their 4th overall pick and not end up with the 12th?

This whole thing is made up.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

After listening to Beane multiple times this season, I’d buy a 1987 Buick Skyhawk from him and think I was getting a classic car. The dude is smoooth. I trust he will get us the best deal, trade or player. I feel content. 

Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!  Here is your CLASSIC....in black no less.  Bitching ride my friend - bitching!

Picture of 1987 Buick Skyhawk

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

2, 12, 22, and 65 gets you close to 1 and 4 on the trade chart.  Next years 1st is enough for Giants to go from 2 to 4.  Giants would do that in a heartbeat.  Not sure why Cleveland would do that deal other than not wanting Chubb at 4 though.  If I’m Cleveland, I’m asking for McCoy.  They have enough draft picks already.  

37 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!  Here is your CLASSIC....in black no less.  Bitching ride my friend - bitching!

Picture of 1987 Buick Skyhawk

Is that yours dude? If it is awesome. If it isn't, still awesome. 

3 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

usually after a three way someone leaves disappointed but this Browns/Giants/Bills rumor looks good for everyone 

I've never left a three way disappointed my friend. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

I can’t wait for the schedule release so we get a break from this garbage. Nobody knows anything, about what anyone is doing on draft night. It really is getting ridiculous. I’m almost ready to just hope AJ plays and we just fill in the roster. This every other day is a different lead on what we are doing is wearing away any excitement I had. Before the actual draft it will be fun again but this is aggravating. The Jets stole our thunder and now I think, not only did we miss our window, but we will end up just all being pissed off.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

After listening to Beane multiple times this season, I’d buy a 1987 Buick Skyhawk from him and think I was getting a classic car. The dude is smoooth. I trust he will get us the best deal, trade or player. I feel content. 

1987_buick_skyhawk-pic-12051-640x480.jpe

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

That Chad dude is a Buffalo fan that is a liar.  Most of his followers are fake.  The dude is not a scout and has zero connections.  He doesn't even think his rumors through.

In what universe is Cleveland going to drop to 2 and lose their 4th overall pick and not end up with the 12th?

This whole thing is made up.

I'm not saying this is true and I have no idea who Chad Forbes is, but I don't think he is saying the Browns would lose their 4th and not get 12th, I think it was an either/or. He says the Giants would move down to either 4 or 12 (not that they would get them both). And we don't know what the other parameters of the deal might be. So it could be Cleveland moves down to 2 from 1, keeps their 4th, and gets some assets for the swap OR Cleveland moves down to #2 and #12 and the compensation for that move would obviously have to be higher than the first trade. Whichever way it goes, Cleveland would still have two picks in the top 12 at worst.

Here is the rumor we are hearing in Cleveland and it's starting to make since ... Buffalo sends us #12, #22, 2019 first rounder and a pair of second round picks to move up to #1. We trade #4 and #22 and a second rounder to NYG in exchange for #2.

Bills get #1 from Cleveland Giants get #4 (from Browns)  #22 and a 2nd rd. from Buffalo through Cleveland  Browns get #2 (from Giants)  #12 #53 #56 and 2019 #1 from Buffalo   

Edited by PastorMKC
  • Like (+1) 1