Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I listen to the kids on the night cap frequently ... way better than the old guys in the afternoon plus they replay all the pertinent stuff from the other shows throughout the day.

Give us guys stranded far away a recap plz

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I listen to the kids on the night cap frequently ... way better than the old guys in the afternoon plus they replay all the pertinent stuff from the other shows throughout the day.

I agree. The young'ins are much more enjoyable to listen to

41 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I follow Allbright but his smugness is getting to the point of overbearing.

The guy is starting to feel like an inflated incarcerated bob.

I think Bob has more sources honestly. He’s a wayyy more annoying personality though. 

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

- Rumor that he heard from a couple people

- Talk at the combine that the Bills / Giants were talking about a trade.  Giants didn't want to move too far down (not to 12)

- Hearing more that the Browns want Josh Allen, they can monetize

- That's how the trade came to be discussed.  maybe just in the media.

- Def talks for #2

- If have a conviction for Darnold, go to and get your guy 

- The Giants are committing to Eli, so don't want a QB

- Would make sense if the Browns think they can move down.  If the Browns are going for Allen, the Bills would love to move up for Darnold.

-  Cost:12 & 22 / future pics or our 2nd rounders.  If you're the Giants and going to stick with Eli, the future pics would have value.

-  If the Giants don't want a QB and they've been talking to the bills for a month, this trade makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Give us guys stranded far away a recap plz

He says he has heard from 3 different sources that a 3 way trade between Bills, Giants and Browns is being discussed. He says the Bills-Giants trade from 12 to 2 was discussed months back but the giants don’t want to go all the way to 12. The Browns May want Allen and think they can monetize that by trading to 2 and still getting him. 

Nothing new other than it appears he has heard this from more than just that kid on twitter whose boss has connections at OBD. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I like the ideas floating around TBD to trade both 1st round picks and pick up a bunch of 2nd and 3rd rounders.  Especially since first rounders are such a crap shoot.

I think they mean boths firsts And our seconds or next years picks. and Beanes next male child

There is enough to these rumors that I think we end up with the number one overall. It may cost two firsts, two seconds, and next years first, but if the Browns are set on Allen, it only makes sense to move back and take him at four.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JXCOL3 said:

lol the browns don't even know who they are drafting. This is what their draft room looks like Image result for throwing darts at a board gif

Tbh I’m getting the impression the Browns will draft a QB just to say they drafted one. They don’t care how soon he plays. They are all excited about winning some games with TT. I mean imagine if you were 1-31

Btw they were assigned room 131 at the Indy hotel for their combine meetings. That’s ice cold. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

After seeing all this stuff and hearing the radio guys discuss it, I'm feeling like the Bills move up will be to 5,6, or 7. I don't think they can get into the top 4. 

A part of me feels like, buffalo will try to get the first or second overall, if they dont they know they could potentially trade up to five and still land one of the four.

Question for you guys on these rumors.  IF (yes a big IF) these rumors about a 3-way trade discussion are really taking place, what are the chances that the deal gets finalized vs not going through?  I would think if they really are discussing it, and it made its way to the media, then the deal would basically be done.  Is that a wrong assumption?

Question for you guys on these rumors.  IF (yes a big IF) these rumors about a 3-way trade discussion are really taking place, what are the chances that the deal gets finalized vs not going through?  I would think if they really are discussing it, and it made its way to the media, then the deal would basically be done.  Is that a wrong assumption?

I say - given the people involved and they seem comfortable with each other as long as everyones back gets scratched it goes thru.....now where the chips land and at what cost? The Devil is i the details.....

Edited by Kwai San