Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Next year’s Bills pick is trending to be really high. That will help them with the trade. Maybe another reason the Bills keep saying how far away they are. 

Cle gets guice qb and lb or something. We get 4 picks in the next couple rounds to fill holes. 

13 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Unsubstantiated, but Carl Falk (Rochester radio) mentioned a text suggesting Pats are trying to move up for Rosen.

I think this bothers me more than us not getting a QB

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I don't think there's any way they can get to 1 without giving up the 2019 1st.  They can certainly throw picks at it to equal value, but looking at how Cleveland stands I don't think there's any way they move without that premium asset.  We hold cards in terms to value, but they own the pick, if the Giants Darnold interest is legit, we are paying their price.

Except the Browns are going to take Allen either way. They can either take the assets offered and get pick 2 or just take Allen at 1. The 2019 1st HAS to be the absolute last asset added. The scenario Hokie laid out makes a ton of sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Except the Browns are going to take Allen either way. They can either take the assets offered and get pick 2 or just take Allen at 1. The 2019 1st HAS to be the absolute last asset added. The scenario Hokie laid out makes a ton of sense.

They take Allen anyway, the Giants take Darnold, the Jets take Baker and we are left hoping the Broncos don't take Rosen, who we may not even want.  In my mind the 2019 1st is the difference between Darnold and over drafting Rudolph.  It's a necessary concession.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is starting my draft drinking 10 days early wrong? Cuz I’m not gonna make it otherwise.

My gf is due next Saturday and I have this feeling that I will have to choose between watching our child being born or the draft. I mean it is our second kid and I was there for the first one!  There is a tv in the room though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

My gf is due next Saturday and I have this feeling that I will have to choose between watching our child being born or the draft. I mean it is our second kid and I was there for the first one!  There is a tv in the room though. 

What service provider do you have when it comes to cell service? Verizon you get the NFL network for free. 

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Congrats!

Mine is due in mid May, no early arrivals!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

They take Allen anyway, the Giants take Darnold, the Jets take Baker and we are left hoping the Broncos don't take Rosen, who we may not even want.  In my mind the 2019 1st is the difference between Darnold and over drafting Rudolph.  It's a necessary concession.

It’s not though. Why would the Browns just take Allen when they can trade down a spot and get him? They can turn around and trade 12 & 35 for 6 and get Chubb. They basically get the guys that they were taking at 1 & 4 and turn the 35th pick into the 22nd pick. It’s a no-brainer for Cleveland.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

5 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If we’re able to keep all the seconds and later picks i think we’re an 8 win team and perhaps better if those picks play well. A

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Boy or girl?? Because you need to name the baby after our new qb. I’m sure your gf won’t mind. Sam works for either. There is always Rosie too. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Boy or girl?? Because you need to name the baby after our new qb. I’m sure she won’t OBD. Sam works for either. There is always Rosie too. 

We don’t the gender. I’ve thought about that for the middle name lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s not though. Why would the Browns just take Allen when they can trade down a apot and get him? They can turn around and trade 12 & 35 for 6 and get Chubb. They basically get the guys that they were taking at 1 & 4 and turn the 35th pick into the 22nd pick. It’s a no-brainer for Cleveland.

You are assume McBeane would be willing to pick at 1 then take the next 100 picks off.  I think if they do make the move to 1 they'll want to plug in as many pieces on offense as possible to build an infrastructure to allow a QB to succeed.  I agree with you, I'd rather have the premium pick, but I think it would be a deal breaker for Cleveland and I don't know our guys wouldn't value the depth of picks.