Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

Let's not forget, Gettleman and Dorsey are 2(of few) GM's to have the most familiarity with McBeane. It is hard to believe McDermott wasn't involved in the chiefs trade last year (when Dorsey was the GM). This might have some validity!

Edited by Bills4life1924

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So how about this:  

Bills get: 1st

Browns get: 2nd, 53rd and a 2019 2nd

Giants get: 4th, 12th, 96th

Seems like 22 would have to be in the mix. No way Browns just give away a 1st round pick and only end up with 1.

I think it would be:

Bills get 1

Browns get 2, 12, 53 and 2019 2nd

Giants get 4, 22 and 96

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So how about this:  

Bills get: 1st

Browns get: 2nd, 53rd and a 2019 2nd

Giants get: 4th, 12th, 96th

Time to get really funky:

Bills get 1

Browns get 2 / Odell / Bills 19 1st 

Giants get 4 / 12 / 22

Giants get their 2 1sts price for Odell and Barkley at 4 instead of 2.  Brown get the same player at 2 they want at 1 and Odell & 2019 1st.  We get Darnold, the #1 guy on our board.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Seems like 22 would have to be in the mix. No way Browns just give away a 1st round pick and only end up with 1.

I think it would be:

Bills get 1

Giants get 4, 22 and 96

It would of course have to be in the mix. Makes no sense otherwise!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

I think it would be:

Bills get 1

Giants get 4, 22 and 96

I was thinking that the Browns get 22 and the Giants get 53 and a 2019 4th.

Bills: 1st

Browns: 2, 12, 22 and 2019 2nd

Giants: 4, 53, 96 and 2019 4th

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Bills get 1

Giants get 4 / 12 / 22

Giants get their 2 1sts price for Odell and Barkley at 4 instead of 2.  Brown get the same player at 2 they want at 1 and Odell & 2019 1st.  We get Darnold, the #1 guy on our board.

Browns might be the least likely team to want Odell with Gordon, Landry and Coleman on the roster. But with the Browns you never know.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Bills get 1

Giants get 4 / 12 / 22

That looks good to me!

Bills get 1

Giants get 4 / 12 / 22

They just re-signed Josh Gordon, who is as talented as Beckham, and they spent 15 million per on Landry. That's not happening, I don't think ...

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was thinking that the Browns get 22 and the Giants get 53 and a 2019 4th.

Bills: 1st

Browns: 2, 12, 22 and 2019 2nd

Giants: 4, 53, 96 and 2019 4th

That could work. 

It would have to start with the Bills trading to 1, right off the bat. They give Browns 12, 22, 53, 96 and 2019 2nd, 4th. Which is a monster trade.

Man this place would go nuts!

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

They just re-signed Josh Gordon, who is as talented as Beckham, and they spent 15 million per on Landry. That's not happening, I don't think ...

I agree, but we are talking about a team who took four wide receivers in one draft just two years ago. 

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I'd feel bad for Gordon, Odell's antics might make him start drinking. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If that kid was right about the 3-way trade all hell will break loose. 

Lmfao I swear I was thinking that same thing. Imagine that's what's going to happen and that kid was right. I think he'd become famous in Buffalo lol.

10 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Gordon (or Coleman) could be part of the deal, both us and the Giants could certainly use help at WR.  They've been the team most consistently linked to Beckham, he's obviously tight with Landry and they employ his college position coach.  I don't think Gordon or Coleman has any impact on what Dorsey & co are going to do with the team.

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Gordon (or Coleman) could be part of the deal, both us and the Giants could certainly use help at WR.  They've been the team most consistently linked to Beckham, he's obviously tight with Landry and they employ his college position coach.  I don't think Gordon or Coleman has any impact on what Dorsey & co are going to do with the team.

Definitely, neither are part of their long term plans imo 

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Definitely, neither are part of their long term plans imo 

I think they'd love to flip Gordon when he holds value and Coleman hasn't shown near enough to be considered part of the long term answer.  After dealing with Beckham, Gordon may look like a minor inconvenience to the Giants.

• Haha (+1) 1

That would be crazy.

Beckham, Landry and/or Gordon/Coleman... depending on which one they trade. Then they get a RB like Guice at 12..... wow.