Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

I'm not worried about NE getting another QB in some sort of trade up

Either way, once Brady and Belichick are retired they will just be a good to great team, but beatable. Sort of like Green Bay or New Orleans. Always decent to good, with a few great seasons in there, but not inevitable every season.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

How about a 5 way trade where Tampa Bay ends up at 12, Broncos at 7, Giants at 5, Browns at 2, and Bills at 1. That is both insane and plausible.

5 ways are just a little too kinky, imo.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

That is great for everyone, and pretty cheap for the Bills

That’s kid of what I think. The Giants and Browns get the guy that they want anyways and pick up a bunch of assets to do so. The Bills preserve 22, 56 and 65. This trade can only work in a 3 team scenario.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s kid of what I think. The Giants and Browns get the guy that they want anyways and pick up a bunch of assets to do so. The Bills preserve 22, 56 and 65. This trade can only work in a 3 team scenario.

I think that is a little light for the Browns. Giving up #1 and #4 for #2 and a couple 2nds?

Edit: I would swap #12 to the Browns. Giants moving back to #4 isn't worth much if they aren't taking a QB. They are still getting the guy they want bc Browns, Bills, Jets take a QB and everyone knows it.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

I think that is a little light for the Browns. Giving up #1 and #4 for #2 and a couple 2nds?

Edit: I would swap #12 to the Browns. Giants moving back to #4 isn't worth much if they aren't taking a QB. They are still getting the guy they want bc Browns, Bills, Jets take a QB and everyone knows it.

Just realized that...you are right

The Browns need more (and a lot more). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

The Browns would get #12 and #22 minimum I would think...

If the Bills pulled off getting to #1 overall and still kept #22 I think I'd faint...B-)

• Like (+1) 3

I hope this happens, and I really hope NE trades up for a QB as well, since that would mean the end of their dynasty is closer than we thought.

That team is literally about Brady and Belichick. The minute one goes they drop right off. Nothing else they do matters much because BB has the system and Brady is a machine that just goes out and throws really accurate 5 yard passes to the perfect spot 99% of the time. Once that stops, their average at best roster is going to catch up.

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If the Browns really prefer Allen, this is the way to go. 

So few on this board even have a framework for that.... (at least that I have seen)

Allen continues to be a much better fit for the Browns than the Bills. I wouldn’t fault them for taking him. 

• Like (+1) 3