Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That has to be us. Also, that 3 team trade that has been thrown around maybe is the one? I don’t think it is a standard picks to move up. That isn’t crazy or head spinning.

How about a 5 way trade where Tampa Bay ends up at 12, Broncos at 7, Giants at 5, Browns at 2, and Bills at 1. That is both insane and plausible.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That has to be us. Also, that 3 team trade that has been thrown around maybe is the one? I don’t think it is a standard picks to move up. That isn’t crazy or head spinning.

There's been several insinuations that Denver and Indy are both VERY interested in moving down.  I don't think we go to 5 or 6 without knowing we can go higher, or unless we know who is there.  I know the Giants have always been the rumored team.  What if Denver is willing to go to 12 and Cleveland is willing to go 1 to 5 knowing they'll get one of the QBs and Chubb or Barkley and we go get Darnold?

3 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

Imagine if another team traded up to #2, my head would explode.

Seriously, don't even say it.  It's like the announcer jinx when a fella has made thirty free throws in a row or something.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

That seems like a Bills/Browns/Giants swap...

Bills at 1

Cleveland at 2

Giants at 4

If the Browns really prefer Allen, this is the way to go. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s what I am thinking. Darnold is our guy.

So few on this board even have a framework for that.... (at least that I have seen)

Whatever the Patriots do, they'll screw it up.    Belichick is an idiot with personnel moves.   I can't wait to see them burn their two first rounders on busts.

Last year they were so depleted at LB they were signing scrubs off our practice squad.    Poor planning by the GM, just as bad as his trades.