Trade Rumors? (only Rumors)

Just now, Foxx said:

Buffalo involved?

You know as much as I know. I only thought it worth a thread cause Jeremiah isn't the kind to spout nonsense and rarely gets into the rumor game. 

My first thought is that this must mean something real or else he wouldn't do that. 

Just now, Foxx said:

Buffalo involved?

One would assume so. They have been involved in just about every possible rumor that has been out there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was an OBJ rumor too. I think anything involving him would constitute crazy. Maybe Beckham to the Pats?

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

You know as much as I know. I only thought it worth a thread cause Jeremiah isn't the kind to spout nonsense and rarely gets into the rumor game. 

My first thought is that this must mean something real or else he wouldn't do that. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

One would assume so. They have been involved in just about every possible rumor that has been out there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was an OBJ rumor too. I think anything involving him would constitute crazy. Maybe Beckham to the Pats?

3 team trade. Cleveland, NYG and the Bills.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He also has a really punchable face 

Thank you. I can't stand his face. And his "better than anyone else" shtik.

However, his football analysis is usually decent, minus the "I'm going to state something that everyone knows and pretend like it's special that I am saying it"

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1