4-16: Josh Allen has a Pre-Draft Visit with the Bills

and Darnold is with the Giants today and Jets tomorrow.  some things are about to get figured out.  Beane mentioned the draft board is just about finalized.  this is probably the final piece

Edited by kdiggz

7 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

and Darnold is with the Giants today and Jets tomorrow.  some things are about to get figured out.  Beane mentioned the draft board is just about finalized.  this is probably the final piece

He fits Beane's prototype from a physical perspective. 

• Sad 1

Wonder how many posters have spent more time bashing Allen than they have actually watched of him play. I don't have much of an opinion on him I haven't watched him play enough. Hearing him struggle during interviews caught my attention but he redeemed himself a bit with the wonderlic. 

The guy is highly rated by many teams and pundits the Bills are doing the right thing by bringing him in and taking a better look.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You think the wait til the draft was long. Just wait and see how damn long the the rest of the offseaosn is going to be if we draft Jackson or Allen

Until I see them play preseason games and some meaningful snaps I wouldn't be too hopeful for our future.

but only a fool would of thought the Bills would not interview him

Edited by ddaryl