Jeremiah and Brooks: Josh Rosen Could Slide; Colts Looking to Trade

36 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Maybe that Thurm fella is Beane.  Maybe the negative crusade on these boards is an attempt to get Rosen to fall to us:P

Ugh!

14 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

He has us getting Rosen at pick 12 in his latest mock today. That's best case scenario, but do we roll the dice with Miam at 11i?

He acknowledged that the Bills would likely have to jump up before them. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

Believe me, I'm a huge Rosen supporter. I'm not trying to knock the kid.

I get what you're saying and many others feel the same regarding Darnold's, Allen's, and Jackson's respective ceilings. 

• Like (+1) 1

In the 2018 NFL Draft the theme should be “What’s your flavor?” Depending on what type of quarterback you like, your rankings will be much different than mine.

My top ten quarterbacks are as follows:

1. Josh Rosen, UCLA (Projected: Top 10)
  2. Sam Darnold, USC (Projected: Top 5)
  3. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma (Projected: Top 10)
  4. Lamar Jackson, Louisville (Projected: Top 20)
  5. Josh Allen, Wyoming (Projected: Top 10)
  6. Luke Falk, Washington State (Projected: 2nd-4th Round)
  7. Kyle Lauletta, Richmond (Projected: 2nd-3rd Round)
  8. Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State (Projected: Late 1st-Early 2nd Round)
  9. Mike White, Western Kentucky (Projected:3rd-4th Round)
  10. Logan Woodside, Toledo (Projected: 4th-6th Round)

16 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good listen with Brooks talking NFL draft.

Has Rosen as the best QB in the draft in the long term.

Brooks’s explanation for why the Giants will turn down a boatload of picks to stay at 2 and take Chubb is not very convincing.  If they do that, gettleman is just not very smart.

8 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

The shame of all of this is more and more folks keep mocking Allen to buffalo, and not just mocking allen to Buffalo, but they have us trading up for him.

This organization will lose every ounce of my trust if they take Allen over Rosen.

So you wouldn’t even  be willing to give Allen a chance to suit up before you write him off, along with the entire Bills organization?  Even though many have Allen going number 1 overall?  Seems like an absurdly pig-headed stance....

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was a good read. I suggest that anyone who is strongly against drafting Rosen should read this. 

I see many of the same things Cosell does when I watch Rosen play. He did a good job of highlighting Rosen's strengths IMO. Kind of debunks some of the stuff about Rosen's mobility, too. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Noooooooo!

You guys might think I'm kidding but if this happens I'm done with nfl football forever. I can't deal with the Pats being good for another decade. I'll just follow baseball and then college football and basketball

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

You guys might think I'm kidding but if this happens I'm done with nfl football forever. I can't deal with the Pats being good for another decade. I'll just follow baseball and then college football and basketball

This development would be very disheartening. They just traded away Jimmy G with Brady's career winding down and if they pull this off. :sick:

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Im with ya.