Jeremiah and Brooks: Josh Rosen Could Slide; Colts Looking to Trade

3 hours ago, Tyrod's friend said:

2004 says hello.

No reason we should have lost that season finale against Pitt; we were primed to go 10-6, great offense and good enough defense. Like him or not, Drew was a franchise type QB. Great special teams play. Fans forget that team averaged nearly 40 points a game on that five game stretch towards the end. 

I think it was the most well rounded team since Jim Kelly was the QB. 

Like I said- IMO.  2014 we led NFL in sacks and rushing yards.  IMO if you run at will, get to the QB, ad play great defense, you will dominate

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

hopefully Rosen hits the weights a bit or NFL defenders are going to crush him.

Then again, Brady basically looks like a skeleton these days so maybe he just needs to do yoga and drink liquid kale...

He's not exactly scrawny at 6' 4" 226 lbs.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Then again, Brady basically looks like a skeleton these days so maybe he just needs to do yoga and drink liquid kale...

Exactly lol. A lot of that can be done with NFL based training and diet regiments.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's not exactly scrawny at 6/4" 226 lbs.

I'm 6'0" 230... not happy about it  but I'll tell ya stretch that over four inches and it's still not exactly skinny either.

11 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Rosen is the best thrower since Luck. Is he the most complete QB with a sky high ceiling, no.

However, hes the most polished and most NFL style thrower who can make every pass and make them damn well.

There's no reason why he can't improve as a professional.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

There's no reason why he can't improve as a professional.

I mean in this draft class i dont think he has the highest ceiling. I absolutely think his game will develop at the NFL level, but I just think Darnold has a higher ceiling. As does Allen but Allen has such an uphill battle to reach that potential.

For me Rosen is also the least likely to outright bust.

8 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

he thinks?  it's no contest.  Rosen was better than Goff at every level, best qb in the nation, definitely best prospect in california.  Goff wishes he was at that level

Goff didn't come into a great situation with the Rams under Fisher, but I agree that Rosen is a better prospect who's more NFL ready.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Goff didn't come into a great situation with the Rams under Fisher, but I agree that Rosen is a better prospect who's more NFL ready.

i'm talking about their whole lives leading up to that too.  Rosen was the best prospect in cali, better than Goff and Darnold and all of those guys.  been better every step of the way than Goff

Just now, kdiggz said:

i'm talking about their whole lives leading up to that too.  Rosen was the best prospect in cali, better than Goff and Darnold and all of those guys.  been better every step of the way than Goff

No doubt.  He's done nothing to dispel the hype coming into the NFL. 

23 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

He needs to add some meat around his head, to help with concussions.  I wonder if he could wear a Kelso type helmet....being serious.

Image result for mark kelso big helmet

6 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I mean in this draft class i dont think he has the highest ceiling. I absolutely think his game will develop at the NFL level, but I just think Darnold has a higher ceiling. As does Allen but Allen has such an uphill battle to reach that potential.

For me Rosen is also the least likely to outright bust.

His ceiling as a long term excellent starting QB would be just fine for me as the Bills' Franchise guy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No doubt.  He's done nothing to dispel the hype coming into the NFL. 

Maybe that Thurm fella is Beane.  Maybe the negative crusade on these boards is an attempt to get Rosen to fall to us:P