Jeremiah and Brooks: Josh Rosen Could Slide; Colts Looking to Trade

1 minute ago, Wsam4031 said:

I was asking you have you watched Bodine play? is he bad or are you listening to posters on here who listen to other fans?

Yes. I watched Bengals games via Game Pass. What have you watched to think everything is fine when Bodine is a downgrade and Groy has no real experience at G?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes. I watched Bengals games via Game Pass.

so then you took notice to how bad he was? I watched them too but Im just curious because I never paid attention to him before

Edited by Wsam4031

Just now, Wsam4031 said:

so then you took notice to how bad he was? Im just curious because I never paid attention to him before

Yes. I wanted to see for myself.  If you never paid attention, then how do you assume things will be fine with him?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes. I wanted to see for myself.  If you never paid attention, then how do you assume things will be fine with him?

Because I still think we signed him to be a depth player and I still think Groy starts at C regardless of what our depth chart says now. Im glad we spoke on this though because I haven't actually spoke to someone who has seen him play. All the responses I got about him were heard through other ppl.

Just now, Wsam4031 said:

Because I still think we signed him to be a depth player and I still think Groy starts at C regardless of what our depth chart says now. Im glad we spoke on this though because I haven't actually spoke to someone who has seen him play. All the responses I got about him were heard through other ppl.

Why do you think that?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why do you think that?

because he has filled in when Wood went down and looked pretty good. Plus he has chemistry with the existing players who are returning from last year.  If Bodine is that bad why would they start him over someone you know can handle the job? Even if they need helpo at Guard which position is more important Center or Guard? Center

Edited by Wsam4031

Just now, Wsam4031 said:

because he has filled in when Wood went down and looked pretty good. Plus he has chemistry with the existing players who are returning from last year.  If Bodine is that bad why would they start him over someone you know can handle the job?

No he doesn't because he didn't really play last season with no snaps at C and there's a new QB that Bodine is actually more familiar with in McCarron. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No he doesn't because he didn't really play last season with no snaps at C and there's a new QB that Bodine is actually more familiar with in McCarron. 

He Practiced everyday with them guys

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Agreed.

The good news is I think every team will check with Buffalo before agreeing to that trade.

What if we can get Rosen at 10 without having to give up 22 or next years first.....jesus that is a total win.

Could happen.  Patience will be rewarded.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Agreed.

The good news is I think every team will check with Buffalo before agreeing to that trade.

What if we can get Rosen at 10 without having to give up 22 or next years first.....jesus that is a total win.

2018 NFL Mock Draft | Final Edition

5. Buffalo Bills (via Denver Broncos):  Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

Cleveland holding their cards is of no concern to the Bills, because John Elway put the “For Sale” sign out front just last week. The Broncos could target Quenton Nelson, but they have eyes for other players, as well.

Allen is the biggest wildcard in the draft. Can he reach his ceiling? How long will it take him to get there? Buffalo needs to come away with a passer and aggressively decides to go get one.

9. New England Patriots (via San Francisco 49ers): Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

When the Patriots first flipped WR Brandin Cooks for the 23rd overall selection, I was speculative that they’d make this type of move. But the general feeling from those I’ve spoken with is that the Patriots are very serious in their consideration to make a move. The feeling is depending on how the board falls, at least one other team would take a look at the Patriots’ package of 23 and 31 to jump to 9.

For what it’s worth, the swap of those three picks is separated by just 10 points (1350 vs. 1360) on the old trade value chart. A very fair price to pay for New England to land its quarterback of the future.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

2018 NFL Mock Draft | Final Edition

5. Buffalo Bills (via Denver Broncos):  Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

Cleveland holding their cards is of no concern to the Bills, because John Elway put the “For Sale” sign out front just last week. The Broncos could target Quenton Nelson, but they have eyes for other players, as well.

Allen is the biggest wildcard in the draft. Can he reach his ceiling? How long will it take him to get there? Buffalo needs to come away with a passer and aggressively decides to go get one.

9. New England Patriots (via San Francisco 49ers): Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

When the Patriots first flipped WR Brandin Cooks for the 23rd overall selection, I was speculative that they’d make this type of move. But the general feeling from those I’ve spoken with is that the Patriots are very serious in their consideration to make a move. The feeling is depending on how the board falls, at least one other team would take a look at the Patriots’ package of 23 and 31 to jump to 9.

For what it’s worth, the swap of those three picks is separated by just 10 points (1350 vs. 1360) on the old trade value chart. A very fair price to pay for New England to land its quarterback of the future.

tI8Ccxk.gif