Broncos Release CJ Anderson

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Miami tried to sign him to an offer sheet a couple years ago and Denver matched. Gase knows him well. Could see him there, even though they signed Gore. 

They also tried to trade for him

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Will be a Dolphin within 48 hours 

Why?  They signed Gore and have Drake, who looked like one of the best rbs in the second half of the year. 

And this is why you don’t rush (pun intended) out to sign veteran rbs.  I won’t be shocked if Anderson signs for less than Ivory got and he’s a better player.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why?  They signed Gore and have Drake, who looked like one of the best rbs in the second half of the year. 

And this is why you don’t rush (pun intended) out to sign veteran rbs.  I won’t be shocked if Anderson signs for less than Ivory got and he’s a better player.  Oh well.

Gore 34 years old 1 year deal means NADA in terms of Anderson 

Anderson is >>>>>>> Gore

Anderson is a Gase guy that he needs in that lockerroom after moving purging it of his non guys 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Gore 34 years old 1 year deal means NADA in terms of Anderson 

Anderson is >>>>>>> Gore

Anderson is a Gase guy that he needs in that lockerroom after moving purging it of his non guys 

I don’t disagree about Anderson being better.  But that would be way too much money in running backs.  I think it’s also stupid to take work away from Drake, who looked really good (and Was huge for my fantasy team).  But Miami is dumb.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t disagree about Anderson being better.  But that would be way too much money in running backs.  I think it’s also stupid to take work away from Drake, who looked really good (and Was huge for my fantasy team).  But Miami is dumb.

Why. Drake on a rookie deal 

gore would be cut 

Tried to trade for him earlier in the offseason but backed out because got movement on James Contract. 

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1524354

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Two words: 

Miami. Dolphins.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup, Miami is super dumb.  How that franchise isn’t better is crazy.  Imagine Buffalo with Miami’s weather.  Insane how they don’t get every FA for less than market value.

Because popular to contrary opinion. UFAs go to winning teams below market value. Everywhere else have to pay more. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Because popular to contrary opinion. UFAs go to winning teams below market value. Everywhere else have to pay more. 

Also, it seems to me that certain teams have a perception of being poorly managed for the past decade or so. I wonder if that affects players choices cause their agents have to be saying "not there" about these places that are pretty inefficient at the business side.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Timing of this is strange.  Barkley isn’t getting past Cleveland at 4.  Guice and Michel could both be gone at Denver’s 2nd round pick at 40.  They’re clearly trying to win now with Keenum signing.  Maybe they think they’ll have more picks between 5 and 40.  

Booker won that job according to my Denver Friends