Why no Josh Allen for a visit?

With the Bills having special visits with the other top guys, including visiting Darnold in LA. Are you surprised we haven't brought in Allen?

Does it mean anything? Is he their guy or do they have no interest?

It could be they believe he is going number 1 to Browns, they have no interest in him, or he is the guy they covet?

What say you?

4 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

With the Bills having special visits with the other top guys, including visiting Darnold in LA. Are you surprised we haven't brought in Allen?

Does it mean anything? Is he their guy or do they have no interest?

It could be they believe he is going number 1 to Browns, they have no interest in him, or he is the guy they covet?

What say you?

They set the visit up. He just couldn’t accurately get to the airport 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

Remember you are talking about a QB that the scouts have went and saw a grand total of 1 time during the season. 

The linking is media hype because he is a big armed QB and Buffalo apparently needs one for their weather 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Remember you are talking about a QB that the scouts have went and saw a grand total of 1 time during the season

The linking is media hype because he is a big armed QB and Buffalo apparently needs one for their weather 

Good point. I'm thinking the whole Josh Allen think is big crock.

Hopeful we get this right!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Remember you are talking about a QB that the scouts have went and saw a grand total of 1 time during the season. 

Yea but they met with him at senior bowl, combine and did a private workout with him. I’d say he has had just about the same amount of time from the Bills as the others.

Edited by LEBills

Just now, LEBills said:

Yea but they met with him at senior bowl, combine and did a private workout with him. I’d say he has had just about the same amount of time from the Bills.

And i said scout went a grand total of 1 live game from him. 

They were at numerous games from rosen and darnold mayfield and Rudolph. 

A grand total of 1 for Allen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

That's what has me worried. Although they didn't see him play more than a couple times I've heard.

In person, probably 3 times if you include the Senior Bowl. They’ve seen the others probably like 5 or 6 times. I’m sure they’ve poured over the film of all of them. If they never saw him at all, I’d say you can cross him off the list, but they could easily have seen enough in a couple games to think he is or isn’t the guy they want. 

You also have to consider that in the case of many of these other QBs, Buffalo isn’t only scouting the QB. For example, USC has Ronald Jones and Burnett, UCLA has Lasley, Oklahoma has a good OLine and pass rusher, OK State has the WRs. 

Edited by DCOrange