Gronk to be traded before start 2018 season - Boston Radio

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The more attitudes you put in a room, the more attitude you get back. 

Not a great strategy and likely wouldn't end well. 

That's the challenge.  We'll see how good McVay is, managing these personalities.  He has a very good staff around him.

Edited by Chicken Boo

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Gronk plus pick 23 for pick 4?  Cleveland has lots of cap space and is in win now mode

Cleveland is in win now mode? After winning 1 game in two years?

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Are you saying that you want Buffalo to trade for Gronk in exchange for $1 million?

Trade a 4th WR for Gronk and have Gronk's salary be $1 million 

It was a sarcastic post   first and ten.   Gronk will retire before (or if) he gets traded 

jmo

Learn from Dunkirk Don.  Don't believe the crap you read on the internet.  ESPECIALLY this time of the season 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trade a 4th WR for Gronk and his salary be $1 million 

Sarcasm   mr first.   Gronk will retire before (or if) he gets traded 

I think you're right about him retiring if he gets traded. A new contract paying him as the highest paid tight end and to a winning team might change his mind. Maybe

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

I think you're right about him retiring if he gets traded. A new contract paying him as the highest paid tight end and to a winning team might change his mind. Maybe

he want's big bucks and the Bills don't have them to spend.   

The Boston media is spinning a tale because people will believe it.   Gronk will not be attending the start of camp and neither will Brady.   Where are the Brady rumors? 

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

he want's big bucks and the Bills don't have them to spend.   

The Boston media is spinning a tale because people will believe it.   Gronk will not be attending the start of camp and neither will Brady.   Where are the Brady rumors? 

Will the Patriots renegotiate his contract? That's the big question. He deserves to be paid as the best tight end in the league. He's below Graham, Kelce and Reed and has 3 years left on his deal.

Edited by first_and_ten
addition

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Boston radio is the worst so this probably won’t happen.  

That said, it would be a smart to trade him now while he had high value.  He’s a beast but given the injuries and thoughts of retirement, I’d be smart to maximize his value.  

Honestly as Bills fans, we should hope they keep Gronk and he retires or his value goes down.

Kirk & Callahan are on WEEI, sister station to WGR, both owned by Entercom. The station that insulted Brady's kid. NOT the Patriots flagship.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

31 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Possibly.

I wouldn’t do it if I were them but if you add the pick 23 it is a lot more realistic 

But I read that anything after pick 21 is like picking in the 3rd rd /s.. can’t see this happening to get all the way to 4, would be terrible trade for Browns. 

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Lions

This was my initial though as well. The Patricia and BB connection, the lions cutting Ebron,  and the possibility of the Lions needing to draft a good receiving TE.

Seems like a match to me. The Lions would just need to clear some cap space. 

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

This was my initial though as well. The Patricia and BB connection, the lions cutting Ebron,  and the possibility of the Lions needing to draft a good receiving TE.

Seems like a match to me. The Lions would just need to clear some cap space. 

Agreed! Bob Quinn there as a GM too, former Pats guy.