Gronk to be traded before start 2018 season - Boston Radio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm sure with the cap room the Vikes have....Cousins wouldn't mind throwing to him.

Not a horrible idea, but they have so many people to pay as is, and Rudolph is a great TE in his own right. 

I would expect NO to be a candidate as they need to do something to catch up in the Arms race of the NFC. 

Atlanta is another potential. 

i definitely would.  he's threatening to retire anyhow.  if you can get a 1st round pick for him then why not?  they have won without him and they will continue to win without him.  for our sake i hope it's not to Cleveland for the #4 pick

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Not a horrible idea, but they have so many people to pay as is, and Rudolph is a great TE in his own right. 

I would expect NO to be a candidate as they need to do something to catch up in the Arms race of the NFC. 

Atlanta is another potential. 

I was thinking NO myself, Brees would throw for 4600 yds he would fit that offense well

Boston radio is the worst so this probably won’t happen.  

That said, it would be a smart to trade him now while he had high value.  He’s a beast but given the injuries and thoughts of retirement, I’d be smart to maximize his value.  

Honestly as Bills fans, we should hope they keep Gronk and he retires or his value goes down.