Player you wouldn't mind but everyone else would hate?

28 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I got to say Allen, too.  Some would be happy, but the majority would be very disappointed, for the reasons that have been speculated for a while now.

However, the guy was a pre-season favorite, had a poor squad around him and does have some upside.

allen being their choice wouldn't surprise me one bit. i'm sure they feel they are in a good spot qb wise and can afford to let him develop even over 2 yrs.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

allen being their choice wouldn't surprise me one bit. i'm sure they feel they are in a good spot qb wise and can afford to let him develop even over 2 yrs.

Wise points.

It's funny, BR, we convince ourselves to think like McBean and then we just plain get too excited thinking about this QB pick.

...we all need to try harder to channel our inner McBeane.

Rudolph

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rudolph would probably qualify for me.  But I only "wouldn't mind him" he is not my preferred option.

This is where I am at. I want Darnold,Rosen, Mayfield but wouldn't mind Rudolph if push comes to shove.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Wise points.

It's funny, BR, we convince ourselves to think like McBean and then we just plain get too excited thinking about this QB pick.

...we all need to try harder to channel our inner McBeane.

i'm expecting the only 2 to slide (maybe), would be allen and mayfield. if we stay at 12 waiting for allen and miami takes baker right in front of us........i cannot find the words...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

If we're lucky, in two years he'll be Jake Locker.

Derwin James

Edited by Domdab99

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm expecting the only 2 to slide (maybe), would be allen and mayfield. if we stay at 12 waiting for allen and miami takes baker right in front of us........i cannot find the words...

I just threw-up a little bit.

I've posted elsewhere here that Miami terrifies me because I believe they have no idea what they really want, how to get it, and it will end up costing US in some way because they are...well...crazy and clueless right now.

58 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

We both have loved this guy for awhile. Alvin Kamara 2.0

I watched Michel ball for 4 years @ UGA, he'd be a real good get .......

since it seems half the board sees Lamar Jackson as a WR or "Tyrod 2.0", he is my choice

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lamar Jackson or mason Rudolph wouldn't bother me.  Really out of top 5 guys only Allen would bother me but ill still support whichever guys are picked and hope they can be valuable contributors to a buffalo super bowl run!

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Mike White too - if Bills really like him I would be okay with that, but I think board would explode.  I feel he is punished for having a bland name and being from a small school.

Love Michel too - and Guice would be great!  But a 1st would likely upset board, I think most of us would be okay with them in 2nd.

I would be fine with Mike White as well. The board would explode for sure.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is there a player you'd like to see the Bills get....he doesn't have to be your top choice....but you also realize the board would blow up in a negative way if he were selected?

For me?  Jaire Alexander.

It isn't the direction I'd go, but if they did, I wouldn't mind it too much at all.

I love Jaire in coverage,  not so much tackling.  I wouldn’t hate it, but if we keep 22 if prefer LB, OL or WR

I’d go with Lamar Jackson.  I get why people would hate the pick, but I think he can be a special player if he’s surrounded by the right coaches/game plan and teammates. He’s not my first choice, but I’d rather have him than trading for Allen or taking Rudolph if we miss out on the top 3 guys

Edited by NewEra

Most definitely, Josh Allen. Please let me preface my statement by saying a few things. First, I am very much against us drafting him #2. If we're going to trade up, and we move up to #2, we'll have to really, really use an insane amount of draft capital. I'd be very scared if did this with Allen @2. I also would like to state that I am very firmly in  draft Mayfield/Rosen club. I have planted my flag on these 2 guys for a while, but I also realize that my knowledge isn't any where near as good as our scouting department, so if they have Allen rated higher, than I will trust their judgement. 

A few reasons why I wouldn't mind Josh Allen (if we got him around 5-10 picks) is as follows (and in no particular order). 

• We could sit him and see what we have with McCarron and/or Peterman. 
  • Allen has maybe the strongest arm, EVER!!! 
  • I have faith in our coaching staff that we could develop him
  • I'd love to see what this kid could do with pro-level skill players
  • If he develop as he should, he might be the best QB of this talented 2018 draft class
  • He seems like a very blue-collar kid, and I think the city of Buffalo would fall in love with him, and him with us!
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

At 22?

Oh, I understand now.

This thread does not specify on WHEN we would draft a certain player.

I like Michel and this RB class a lot, but I would not use a first round pick on one. I don't know if I would hate it though.

Allen if they take him in the 1st. If he falls like i think he will into the 2nd not as bad as a pick up. Only thing the Bills can do  thatll really ruin this draft is way over paying to move up. They have enough picks that they could set the franchise up for years if they draft well.