Player you wouldn't mind but everyone else would hate?

Is there a player you'd like to see the Bills get....he doesn't have to be your top choice....but you also realize the board would blow up in a negative way if he were selected?

For me?  Jaire Alexander.

It isn't the direction I'd go, but if they did, I wouldn't mind it too much at all.

1 minute ago, Carey Bender said:

Josh Allen

I got to say Allen, too.  Some would be happy, but the majority would be very disappointed, for the reasons that have been speculated for a while now.

However, the guy was a pre-season favorite, had a poor squad around him and does have some upside.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

I got to say Allen, too.  Some would be happy, but the majority would be very disappointed, for the reasons that have been speculated for a while now.

However, the guy was a pre-season favorite, had a poor squad around him and does have some upside.

Big arm, ability to escape pressure. 

Completion % argument is overstated due to lack of sample size (# of attempts) in junior year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If we got someone like a Lamar Jackson / Mason Rudolph in the 1st and were able to secure someone like a Nick Chubb in the second, I won't be completely upset. Yes I'd rather have a more sure thing at QB, but that wouldn't be a bad draft in my opinion. 

Rudolph would probably qualify for me.  But I only "wouldn't mind him" he is not my preferred option.

Couple of other names.... I feel like I'd be much happier with Connor Williams and Derwin James than the majority of the board.  The former because I am higher on him than most.... the latter because he is a safety and we are already strong there.... I just think he is really good.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

If we got someone like a Lamar Jackson / Mason Rudolph in the 1st and were able to secure someone like a Nick Chubb in the second, I won't be completely upset. Yes I'd rather have a more sure thing at QB, but that wouldn't be a bad draft in my opinion. 

I like Sony Michel in the second. He models his game after Shady, would be great to get him and have him learn from Shady for a season or two. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, horned dogs said:

We both have loved this guy for awhile. Alvin Kamara 2.0

Yep and the board will go nuts if he’s picked at 22. FWIW, I’m told that the Bills are really high on Guice. I said a year ago I thought that Guice would be a better pro than Fournette. We will see but he is just more diverse imo. 

• Like (+1) 3

Mike White too - if Bills really like him I would be okay with that, but I think board would explode.  I feel he is punished for having a bland name and being from a small school.

Love Michel too - and Guice would be great!  But a 1st would likely upset board, I think most of us would be okay with them in 2nd.