Bills sign Jeremy Kerley

6 minutes ago, MTLBills said:

Depth signing, and chance to start if Zay gets suspended..

Hope they don't plan on playing Zay out wide, because he seemed to struggle there. Played his best from the slot.

Zay won't be suspended.  Or cut.

24 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If we are okay with PED guys I really hope we take a shot at Brian Cushing as a MIKE. 

Murphy, Odighizuwa, Palepoi, Kerley all PED suspended guys I believe. 

My guess is they don't eliminate guys who made mistakes. They just work harder to determine if a person actually learned from said mistakes.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Let us not forget:

“I don’t know,” Kerley said. “There’s a lot of ghosts around here. Maybe a ghost put it in me. You know the Ghost of Christmas Past? A ghost might have put it in me. I don’t know.” - Jeremy Kerley, on how he failed a PED test (12/14/17)

.........maybe his middle name is "Casper"....................

38 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

So he will man the slot. So much depends on Zay Jones development. 

Benjamin is a good possession WR. Kerley a decent slot WR. Zay needs to develop. 

I just have a gut feeling that Zay Jones has a great sophomore season.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Agreed and makes the WR corp not as bad now. Figure something like Benjamin, Jones, Kerley, Holmes, Streater, & Reilly. If they can draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd the QB may have something to throw to haha.

i'm curious to see reilly and also malachi dupri.  having a crappy qb his last year in LSU hurt his stock, but i think he has a ton of upside. reilly could turn into a better version of chris hogan.

14 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i'm curious to see reilly and also malachi dupri.  having a crappy qb his last year in LSU hurt his stock, but i think he has a ton of upside. reilly could turn into a better version of chris hogan.

I noticed that Dupre was a top 30 predraft visitor to Carolina last year, and this regime seems to like LSU guys. I thought he had talent in college that was hampered by qb and bad offense in general. Wouldn’t be surprised if they like him and he makes the team if he has a good camp.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I noticed that Dupre was a top 30 predraft visitor to Carolina last year, and this regime seems to like LSU guys. I thought he had talent in college that was hampered by qb and bad offense in general. Wouldn’t be surprised if they like him and he makes the team if he has a good camp.

i don't know who i'd compare him to and i don't think he has a great 40 time ,but seems like one of those slippery, long strider types.