Bills sign Jeremy Kerley

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm ok with this. Camp body at the least. WR4 at best.

Agreed and makes the WR corp not as bad now. Figure something like Benjamin, Jones, Kerley, Holmes, Streater, & Reilly. If they can draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd the QB may have something to throw to haha.

6 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Sure it is. The Bills have signed about 10 no name players to one year contracts. That tells me that we have no intention to bring in 9 draft picks.

They bring 90 players to camp.....all teams do this

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Kerley was suspended for 4 games due to a PED violation.[17] He was released by the Jets on December 18, 2017 after being reinstated from suspension.[18]

His excuse was A-Maz-Ing

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/12/13/16774790/jeremy-kerley-says-the-ghost-of-christmas-past-is-to-blame-for-his-suspension

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Kerley was suspended for 4 games due to a PED violation.[17] He was released by the Jets on December 18, 2017 after being reinstated from suspension.[18]

Let us not forget:

“I don’t know,” Kerley said. “There’s a lot of ghosts around here. Maybe a ghost put it in me. You know the Ghost of Christmas Past? A ghost might have put it in me. I don’t know.” - Jeremy Kerley, on how he failed a PED test (12/14/17)

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is good. He knows what he’s doing, solid role player. What about that PED suspension 

He served the suspension last year. IF that was your question.

Edited by aceman_16

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If we are okay with PED guys I really hope we take a shot at Brian Cushing as a MIKE. 

Murphy, Odighizuwa, Palepoi, Kerley all PED suspended guys I believe. 

except Cushing has had too many knee injuries and not as good as he used to be

13 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If we are okay with PED guys I really hope we take a shot at Brian Cushing as a MIKE. 

Murphy, Odighizuwa, Palepoi, Kerley all PED suspended guys I believe. 

I love Cushing but man that dude has done so many roids that his body is shutting down and hes always injured. Unfortunately I think his NFL success has been directly related to PED's. I love his attitude though hes a maniac!

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

So he will man the slot. So much depends on Zay Jones development. 

Benjamin is a good possession WR. Kerley a decent slot WR. Zay needs to develop. 

Zay needs to make the team first.  That's his first hurdle IMO after last year and this off-season.