• Sam Darnold
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Kyle Lauletta
    • Mike White
    • Luke Falk
    • Other
    • Mason Rudolph

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's feels like people are picking Rosen because he is the guy who is projecting to drop out of the top 5. I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy with Rosen but I think people are picking him because he has a higher probability of landing with the Bills.

The whole point of this poll is to forget all of that and just pick which guy you want.

19 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's feels like people are picking Rosen because he is the guy who is projecting to drop out of the top 5. I'm not saying I wouldn't be happy with Rosen but I think people are picking him because he has a higher probability of landing with the Bills.

I think more fans view Rosen as a " safe pick" with a lower chance of being a bust. Not because of expected availability to the Bills. 

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Or maybe some people just aren't as enamored of a turn over prone QB from USC as are the media mavens who keep hyping him as their "hands down #1 pick".  That includes me.  I don't see what's so special about Darnold.  I don't want a QB who "just wins" but one who leads his team to wins.  Every time I've watched Mayfield, I'm reminded of watching Russell Wilson at Wisconsin, so he's my pick.