Dramatic roster overhaul for Bills from one year ago

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don't know if that's really him or not, but it's not at the same establishment the more famous pic was from. That place is on Franklin street and this 100% is somewhere else. 

Guy who took the pic says it’s actually tonight in Hilton Head

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guy who took the pic says it’s actually tonight in Hilton Head

We have a week on the 18th fairway at Harbor Town next month. Love HHI! Lived there for years. Met the wife there, kids born there, the whole thing. 

I’m proud to say I don’t know every bar on the island so well I can “Name That Bar”! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's what happens when you rank 29th in offense and 26th in defense.  I'm still trying to figure out how we made the playoffs. 

Because the defense was feast or famine.  It played 10 really, really good games.  Then 6 very bad ones.  We made the playoffs because really other than Carolina and then Jax in the playoffs every game we were in with a real chance in - we won.  

We got bashed by the Saints, Chargers and Jets and then were beaten twice where the Pats just went away after HT. The other loss in Cincy I put on injuries really. We ended up with absolutely no receiving threat whatsoever in that 2nd half.  

And there is going to continue to be a lot of turnover.  Quite a few of the replacements are not going to be part of the long-term overhaul, rather roster fillers that fit the mold of what they are trying to do but simply aren't up to par talent wise.    I suspect by the time we reach September of 2019 there will be somewhere between 20-30 new faces that aren't currently on the roster now.  This team will improve markedly from a talent perspective.