Dramatic roster overhaul for Bills from one year ago

2 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

And very few have been missed. Shows you just how poor the roster was. A couple of guys I would love to have had back from last year. I'm still amazed that we made the playoffs last year with the talent on this team. 

+1000

And all season people here were decrying the loss of a bunch of weak-willed clowns who did nothing but uphold 18 years of failure.   Some still are.

QBs were Tyrod Taylor, Cardale Jones, and Josh Woodrum

A more pathetic statement about a football team, I've never read.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

+1000

And all season people here were decrying the loss of a bunch of weak-willed clowns who did nothing but uphold 18 years of failure.   Some still are.

A more pathetic statement about a football team, I've never read.

And to that group they added Peterman. :( I mean it’s not much better now (yet..) but who the F is Josh Woodrum?

3 minutes ago, GG said:

EJ Manuel, Jeff Tuel & Thad Lewis?

And Marrone decided to leave Thad on the PS and go with just the two rookies, one undrafted, (!) on the active roster until week 6 after EJ got hurt. Dear lord.

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Marrone decided to leave Thad on the PS and go with just the two rookies, one undrafted, (!) on the active roster until week 6 after EJ got hurt. Dear lord.

Marrone was playing the hand that Whaley dealt him. 

• Like (+1) 1

So much of the last 20 years of Buffalo Bills football has been holding onto aging, irrelevant players and not pursuing depth and competition across the board. So glad to see this trend swinging. I'd rather a team with 15 rookies in the top 53 if each day they are striving to be better, than a team full of complacent vets.

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And to that group they added Peterman. :( I mean it’s not much better now (yet..) but who the F is Josh Woodrum?

Thought it was just me.

I wonder what the normal turnover is for an NFL team from year to year. I expect it's high but not 33% retention rate. New regime obviously contributed greatly. 

They've spent the past year positioning for this draft. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I'm optimistic given the fact that they broke the drought in a year with so much turn-over.

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

that real? Looks like the same pic from after he was fired.

I don't know if that's really him or not, but it's not at the same establishment the more famous pic was from. That place is on Franklin street and this 100% is somewhere else.