Probable QB Drop based on rumors

As we get closer to draft night it appears that the QB's are starting to drop as their true value against other players on the board start to solidify.

I'm going to predict that Browns at 1 and Jets at 3 take at QB.  If that is the case teams that are QB needy such as Buffalo and Arizona may not move up and with Miami the other QB possibility between 4 and Buffalo leaves the Bills in a great position.

As of today I see the Browns taking Darnold and the Jets taking Rosen.

Assume no QB choices are made or trades made between picks 4-10.

What happens next?

11 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Until what?

9 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

You stand to be wildly disappointed

Until 1 week to go

4 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Until Thursday April 19.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

hey I want it to be over too.

Damn it

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

Based on rumors? Can you share them? I see no evidence of “rumors”.  I hope they are not voices in your head....that can be serious!  :)

Could they drop more than expected? Sure, but I doubt it.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

As we get closer to draft night it appears that the QB's are starting to drop as their true value against other players on the board start to solidify.

I'm going to predict that Browns at 1 and Jets at 3 take at QB.  If that is the case teams that are QB needy such as Buffalo and Arizona may not move up and with Miami the other QB possibility between 4 and Buffalo leaves the Bills in a great position.

What happens next?

Well, in what I say is next it's Darnold 1 and Mayfield 3. That's who I think is going there anyways.

I'm really hoping it turns out different but what I see happening is this:

1. Darnold -Cle

2. Chubb -NYG

3. Mayfield NYJ

4. Barkley  (or one of the DBs)-Cle

5. Nelson -Den

6. Allen -Buffalo.

I just can't shake the feeling that Allen is much more of what Beane would view as his type of player. And IMHO, picking Allen would be a mistake. Giving up extra picks for Allen would be even worse.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Based on rumors? Can you share them? I see no evidence of “rumors”.  I hope they are not voices in your head....that can be serious!  :)

Could they drop more than expected? Sure, but I doubt it.  

Here's what I am hearing:

Darnold- Family has been secretly housing Cato Kaelin for the last 20 years

Rosen-Peed and farted in the hot tub

Mayfield - Couldn't outrun the Dunkin' Donuts baker who was chasing the police officer who tackled Mayfield

Allen-Closet cow tipper

Jackson-hanging out with Rick Pitino

Rudolph - Thinks Mike Gundy's mullet is cool

All will be available at 22 after Bills select Smith (LB UGA) at 12

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Mayfield - Couldn't outrun a the Dunkin' Donuts baker who was chasing the police officer who tackled Mayfield

Allen-Closet cow tipper

All could be true with the exception of the Allen being a closet cow tipper ..... everyone knows he's soooooo inaccurate that he couldn't hit the broadside of a cow.

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Mayfield - Couldn't outrun a the Dunkin' Donuts baker who was chasing the police officer who tackled Mayfield

Allen-Closet cow tipper

I had no idea.......AJ it is! 

I found a can of orange spray paint in my son’s car one time. I asked him what it was for, naturally. He said he was with his rather “country” friend and they had gone out for some cow tipping one night, but they didn’t have the heart.  So instead....they “decorated” them. I wish I was kidding.  :wacko:

3 minutes ago, macaroni said:

All could be true with the exception of the Allen being a closet cow tipper ..... everyone knows he's soooooo inaccurate that he couldn't hit the broadside of a cow.

You never know which cow he was aiming for! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

living in giant /jet county the prevailing thought is Giants are locked on Barkley and the Jets Mayfield 

Let's say the Browns take Allen that means the draft starts for us at 4 .  Are the Bills willing to offer Cleveland enough to pass on Chubb  What would Denver do is Darnold is on the board at 5 .  Finally that would leave Rosen at 6 , which may end being our guy.   

1 hour ago, RPbillsfan said:

What happens next?

I thought the Jets are all in on Mayfield..or was that last week?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Well, in what I say is next it's Darnold 1 and Mayfield 3. That's who I think is going there anyways.

I'm really hoping it turns out different but what I see happening is this:

1. Darnold -Cle

2. Chubb -NYG

3. Mayfield NYJ

4. Barkley  (or one of the DBs)-Cle

5. Nelson -Den

6. Allen -Buffalo.

I just can't shake the feeling that Allen is much more of what Beane would view as his type of player. And IMHO, picking Allen would be a mistake. Giving up extra picks for Allen would be even worse.

They take Allen with Rosen on the board... It will take a lot for me to root for Beane and McDermott 

• Like (+1) 2