Who's going to the draft?

On 4/15/2018 at 8:06 AM, BuffaloHogan said:

I live in Dallas and have tickets for Thursday and Friday.  Is there a #BillsMafia tailgate?

Would you have an extra ticket for Thursday night?

The person who is responsible for me being a Bills fan is here from Rochester NY and needs a ticket.

16 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I’m in Arlington right now, and I’ll be at the draft for all 3 days. The Dallas Fort Worth Bills Backers are having a get together Thursday at noon at Boomer Jacks at 522 Lincoln Square 76011

If i can get out of work early... I'll head over there...

16 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Would you have an extra ticket for Thursday night?

The person who is responsible for me being a Bills fan is here from Rochester NY and needs a ticket.

No, but if you have ever been to a live TV event, they will grab people from outside to fill the stadium...

I got an email from the Cowboys yesterday: 

To enhance your experience at the NFL Draft, we have included below some pertinent event day information.

• This is a live event, therefore it is important that you are in your seat at the start of the show. In order to be guaranteed your seat, you must be in it at the times noted below.
  • The live show will begin with club roll call at 6:20 p.m. on Thursday. We look forward to hearing Cowboys fans loud and proud when our team is announced!
  • The NFL has put a lot of time and effort into creating a show for you as the audience inside of the NFL Draft Theater.  Throughout the show, there will be on-stage interviews, commentary from in-venue host Michael Irvin and special Cowboys moments.
  • Fans may leave their seats to access the concessions or restrooms, however, please be aware that a seat-filler will come to your seat while you are gone.