#KellyTough

Kwai San

OK - we need to get away from the Draft, the QB's, the moving up and moving down, the wacked out players etc etc.

I know she is not everyone fav but the fans she has in the vid are good examples of all- ok maybe some -  of us in some way shape or form.  I was in the stands for Kelly's first game and his last game and only missed one at home in between.  No one is Bills QB history holds a candle to him.....he was a jerk, I went to his house after a game once and YES HE WAS A JERK but he was a jock jerk.  Fun guy to hang with and drink with.  Humility came late for him but I for one am hoping he has a speedy recovery.

#KELLYTOUGH.

Heal quick Jimbo - we are all thinking of ya.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

OK - we need to get away from the Draft, the QB's, the moving up and moving down, the wacked out players etc etc.

I know she is not everyone fav but the fans she has in the vid are good examples of all- ok maybe some -  of us in some way shape or form.  I was in the stands for Kelly's first game and his last game and only missed one at home in between.  No one is Bills QB history holds a candle to him.....he was a jerk, I went to his house after a game once and YES HE WAS A JERK but he was a jock jerk.  Fun guy to hang with and drink with.  Humility came late for him but I for one am hoping he has a speedy recovery.

#KELLYTOUGH.

Heal quick Jimbo - we are all thinking of ya.

GO BILLS!

Any cool, fun first hand stories you can share?  His post game parties were legendary!

8 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Any cool, fun first hand stories you can share?  His post game parties were legendary!

Only went to one - we were all in his man cave, Thurman, Bruce, Hull, Biscuit, Tally, Andre and 2 of his brothers and a few other Bills and Bills employees,

His bro Pat and I have a mutual friend so he invited me along and said LEAVE the camera in the car....dang!  The best was when they were all watching Sportscenter and the all were screaming repeating ANYTHING Berman said - it was a riot.  Loads of drinking - just beers that I saw.

The best was running into Thurman, Tally and Reed in Bathtub Billys in Rochester and Tally walks up to me throws his arm around me and says - I know this guy!  I was king for a day!  Those guys were just so down to earth cool and were super easy to talk too.  As hard as I tried I never could get close to them for any of the three SB's I went too - understandable tho.

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Only went to one - we were all in his man cave, Thurman, Bruce, Hull, Biscuit, Tally, Andre and 2 of his brothers and a few other Bills and Bills employees,

His bro Pat and I have a mutual friend so he invited me along and said LEAVE the camera in the car....dang!  The best was when they were all watching Sportscenter and the all were screaming repeating ANYTHING Berman said - it was a riot.  Loads of drinking - just beers that I saw.

The best was running into Thurman, Tally and Reed in Bathtub Billys in Rochester and Tally walks up to me throws his arm around me and says - I know this guy!  I was king for a day!  Those guys were just so down to earth cool and were super easy to talk too.  As hard as I tried I never could get close to them for any of the three SB's I went too - understandable tho.

That's an awesome story! I honestly think that a big reason I was such a huge fan of those Super Bowl Bills teams was not only how fun they were to watch on the field but how much fun all of those guys were off the field from all of the stories I have heard over the years.  Larger than life personalities that you just don't see anymore in today's NFL 

• Like (+1) 1

That song and vignettes brought tears to my eyes.  Get well Jimbo.  You’re the mostbeloved Bills player in our 57 year history, and wish you. A speedy recovery.

i don’t know about. The rest of you but. I’ve been saying prayers for he and his family as he needs to catch a break at some point.  No one I know tougher.